The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Sony Ericsson's compact XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone has its limitations, but it is still an impressive handset
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
Is the hype warranted for the hotly anticipated Google smartphone?
The Samsung Wave is a great debut for the Bada OS, although only a limited number of apps are currently available
The Garmin-Asus A10 Android smartphone has a focus on GPS navigation
The HTC HD Mini is a cut down version of the HTC HD2; it is sleeker and slimmer mobile phone device overall.
Motorola's Droid X is the best of the Droid smartphones so far
A rugged BlueAnt Bluetooth headset that includes silicon covers to protect from dust and drops
The Cygnett Micro portable speaker can easily be slipped in your pocket or handbag
DualSim's BlueSIM is a mobile phone accessory that looks like a regular desktop phone
Sony Ericsson's T715 mobile phone is an inexpensive, entry-level slider handset with built-in Twitter and Facebook apps
Motorola's Backflip Android mobile phone boasts a "unique reverse-flip" design and features a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position.
Jabra's Cruiser isn't just a Bluetooth speakerphone: it also acts as an FM transmitter
The LG Optimus represents good value for money, but it is let down by a mediocre touchscreen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCCloud Specialist | CHEF | 3mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia