This expensive Class 10 card is Tardis-like but not the fastest we’ve tested
Well featured and functional but lacks any wow factor
Innovative smartphone but with issues
Daydream VR now makes this a must-have phone
Should you buy cheap or expensive VR goggles?
You can buy the same Virtual Reality goggles for less. If you can find them.
Sony's newest new flagship is what it should have launched three months ago
A battery with a phone built in
This cheap, flawed smartphone is still good value
With an improved battery swapping system, the LG G5 isn't a bad phone, per se. But various other features probably looked better in the R&D lab than they do in real life.
But Moto’s brand new wonder phone is almost a year old already
Great handling, features and a giveaway, $348 price help us overlook some camera and power issues
Much cheaper than most roaming charges, but can't beat having a local SIM for value.
It's better than many but with prices falling around it, how will it fare?
Is the evolution of the S6 any good?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- PTRecruitment ConsultantWA
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC