Optus has revealed that the network infrastructure upgrade to bring mobile phone coverage into Sydney's train tunnels was a project that was 15 years in the making.
BlackBerry has released the first major update to its BlackBerry 10 operating system for smartphones, less than two months after the company first unveiled it in Australia back in March.
Nokia has released a teaser trailer for its upcoming Lumia smartphone, which is expected to be the Lumia 925.
Nokia has produced a one-off, custom version of its flagship Lumia 920 Windows Phone to pay tribute to long serving Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Nokia has launched a teaser page for its upcoming Lumia 928 smartphone. The landing page doesn't give any details on specifications or any real details on the device but does confirm the Lumia 928 name.
LG has lodged an Australian trade mark application for the Optimus G Pro Android smartphone, despite continuing to deny the device will be released in Australia.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its latest, highly-anticipated smartphone into the Australian market – the Samsung Galaxy S4 – and the company is expecting high growth rates with its introduction.
Samsung officially launched the Galaxy S4 in Australia overnight and the good news is that all four major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- have released their pricing details. We've got all the details for you in one...
Samsung officially launched its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone last night at an event in Sydney, with the device officially going on sale in Australia from Saturday, April 27.
Nokia is set to release a new smartphone with a physical, QWERTY keyboard, according to a post on the company's blog overnight.
Foxtel is soon expected to release its Foxtel Go app on the Android platform, but latest rumours suggest the app will be available exclusively for Samsung mobile and tablet devices until October.
Huawei has unveiled its Ascend Mate Android smartphone in Australia, with the 6.1in-screen device set to go on sale from Saturday 20 April.
Nokia has today announced that its low cost Lumia 520 Windows Phone will be available in Australia this month. It is the company's cheapest Windows Phone to date.
Huawei is expected to launch a smartphone with the largest screen in the world in Australia next week, following invitations sent to local media today to attend "a bigger multimedia experience".
Samsung has today confirmed that the Australian model of its upcoming Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC