Nokia has produced a one-off, custom version of its flagship Lumia 920 Windows Phone to pay tribute to long serving Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Nokia has launched a teaser page for its upcoming Lumia 928 smartphone. The landing page doesn't give any details on specifications or any real details on the device but does confirm the Lumia 928 name.
LG has lodged an Australian trade mark application for the Optimus G Pro Android smartphone, despite continuing to deny the device will be released in Australia.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its latest, highly-anticipated smartphone into the Australian market – the Samsung Galaxy S4 – and the company is expecting high growth rates with its introduction.
Samsung officially launched the Galaxy S4 in Australia overnight and the good news is that all four major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- have released their pricing details. We've got all the details for you in one...
Samsung officially launched its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone last night at an event in Sydney, with the device officially going on sale in Australia from Saturday, April 27.
Nokia is set to release a new smartphone with a physical, QWERTY keyboard, according to a post on the company's blog overnight.
Foxtel is soon expected to release its Foxtel Go app on the Android platform, but latest rumours suggest the app will be available exclusively for Samsung mobile and tablet devices until October.
Huawei has unveiled its Ascend Mate Android smartphone in Australia, with the 6.1in-screen device set to go on sale from Saturday 20 April.
Nokia has today announced that its low cost Lumia 520 Windows Phone will be available in Australia this month. It is the company's cheapest Windows Phone to date.
Huawei is expected to launch a smartphone with the largest screen in the world in Australia next week, following invitations sent to local media today to attend "a bigger multimedia experience".
Samsung has today confirmed that the Australian model of its upcoming Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip.
Samsung has today announced that its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone will be officially launched in Australia on Tuesday, April 23.
HTC has no plans to launch its new First smartphone in Australia. The company says there is currently "no information available on Australian availability."
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Manager - Documentation RebrandQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW