Nokia is set to release a new smartphone with a physical, QWERTY keyboard, according to a post on the company's blog overnight.
Foxtel is soon expected to release its Foxtel Go app on the Android platform, but latest rumours suggest the app will be available exclusively for Samsung mobile and tablet devices until October.
Huawei has unveiled its Ascend Mate Android smartphone in Australia, with the 6.1in-screen device set to go on sale from Saturday 20 April.
Nokia has today announced that its low cost Lumia 520 Windows Phone will be available in Australia this month. It is the company's cheapest Windows Phone to date.
Huawei is expected to launch a smartphone with the largest screen in the world in Australia next week, following invitations sent to local media today to attend "a bigger multimedia experience".
Samsung has today confirmed that the Australian model of its upcoming Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip.
Samsung has today announced that its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone will be officially launched in Australia on Tuesday, April 23.
HTC has no plans to launch its new First smartphone in Australia. The company says there is currently "no information available on Australian availability."
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
Optus has unveiled three new BYO mobile phone plans including two without the need for a fixed contract and one available on a 12-month plan.
An image of what appears to be the long-rumoured Facebook phone has been published by by Twitter account @evleaks.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
Telstra is now selling the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone in Australia. The telco had previously confirmed that the Z10 would be available in stores from today and announced pricing details last week.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
The Australian model of Samsung's Galaxy S4 Android phone will be powered by a Qualcomm manufactured Snapdragon 600 processor rather than Samsung's own Exynos 5410 Octa chip, according to US blog SAMMobile.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia