Microsoft is expected to launch mobile version of its Office suite software for select model Nokia phones today, a person with knowledge of the agreement told The New York Times.
Sprint dove into the green cell phone market Thursday with the introduction of the Samsung Reclaim, an eco-friendly smartphone built in part from corn-based bio-plastics. The unit will be available Aug. 16 for $49.99 (after rebate with a two-year ser...
Mobile network 3 has revealed it is planning to launch a mobile Wi-Fi service in the UK before Christmas.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
Australian budget airline Jetstar today announced a trial allowing passengers to receive boarding passes via SMS. The Qantas-owned airline says the technology, developed by Melbourne-based IT company Sissit Group, is a world first. The company intend...
Verizon is engaging in a broad-based summer smartphone sale as the company has slashed the prices of many of its smartphones by $100.
Mobile phone outfit INQ Mobile has launched two low-cost smartphones that feature tight integration with social-networking site Twitter, it said on Tuesday.
Hot on the heels of news that Tesco Mobile has launched an 'unlimited' sim-only tariff that allows mobile phone users to call, text and surf the web as much as they like for a one-off £30 per month, Virgin Media has unveiled a similar deal in the UK.
Woolworths has announced the launch of a new mobile phone company in Australia, Everyday Mobile.
Samsung plans to launch a mobile application store in Europe this quarter, following an increasingly popular path to revenue inspired by Apple's iPhone App Store.
Verizon will launch its long-anticipated VCast App Store in the fourth quarter, promising to bring new mobile applications to market in less than 14 days.
Sprint Nextel is buying Virgin Mobile USA, a subsidiary of the UK-based entertainment and communications giant that has over 5 million prepaid wireless subscribers in the United States.
Drivers of heavy trucks who were texting while driving were at a 23 times greater risk of a crash or near crash than those who were not, the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute reported last night.
Mobile operators positioning themselves as 'smart enablers' in the industry must live up to the hype, global analyst firm Ovum warns telcos recently.
Palm has released a webOS update for the Pre smartphone that features expanded support for Exchange Active Sync policies, a change aimed at enterprise users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW