India added 14.4 million new mobile subscribers in July, bringing the total number of mobile subscribers in the country to 442 million, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) said on Thursday.
The U.K. aims to have a plan by the end of this year that lets people use their mobile phones or smart cards to pay for travel across England's public transport system.
First Nokia blended the mobile device and computer experience with its Microsoft partnership. Nokia's entrance into the netbook market with the introduction of the Booklet 3G is just another step that blurs the line (or muddies the water) between com...
Droidify - an unofficial Spotify app that allowed owners of mobile phones running Google Android to access the online streaming site - is thought to have been pulled from the Android app store.
Nokia plans to roll out a micro financing program for mobile phones across 12 states in India.
Battery manufacturer Duracell have revealed their very own wireless charging device, dubbed 'myGrid'.
One in five Brits have more than one mobile phone or contract in order to get the latest handset or cheapest deal, says Moneysupermarket.com.
Samsung Australia unveiled five new touch-screen mobile phones yesterday at a media event in Sydney.
Nokia Ovi app store users can get their hands on a special edition of the music identification app Shazam free of charge until the end of November.
Earlier this year there was a great deal of speculation in the press about Dell entering the smartphone arena. The PC-giant had hired the ex-Motorola executive behind the development of the popular and successful RAZR mobile phone and rumors swirled ...
More than 15 million of the 38.1 million mobile phones sold during the second quarter used a touchscreen as the primary interface, according to market research company Canalys.
Miniature iPhones, handsets that double as shavers and others shaped like packs of cigarettes are just some of the gray-market devices on sale at Chinese markets.
Users of the first Android phone, the G1, may be unable to get significant future operating-system updates because the phone's internal flash is nearly full.
With all the Apple-bashing lately, you'd think that iPhone users - typically a satisfied lot - might be a little less thrilled with their chosen smartphone. Not so, according to a new survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave. The market researcher polled iPhone ...
Worldwide mobile phone sales totalled 286.1 million units in the second quarter of 2009, a 6.1 percent decrease from the second quarter of 2008, according to Gartner. However, smartphone sales surpassed 40 million units, a 27 percent increase from th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT