Droidify - an unofficial Spotify app that allowed owners of mobile phones running Google Android to access the online streaming site - is thought to have been pulled from the Android app store.
Nokia plans to roll out a micro financing program for mobile phones across 12 states in India.
Battery manufacturer Duracell have revealed their very own wireless charging device, dubbed 'myGrid'.
One in five Brits have more than one mobile phone or contract in order to get the latest handset or cheapest deal, says Moneysupermarket.com.
Samsung Australia unveiled five new touch-screen mobile phones yesterday at a media event in Sydney.
Nokia Ovi app store users can get their hands on a special edition of the music identification app Shazam free of charge until the end of November.
Earlier this year there was a great deal of speculation in the press about Dell entering the smartphone arena. The PC-giant had hired the ex-Motorola executive behind the development of the popular and successful RAZR mobile phone and rumors swirled ...
More than 15 million of the 38.1 million mobile phones sold during the second quarter used a touchscreen as the primary interface, according to market research company Canalys.
Miniature iPhones, handsets that double as shavers and others shaped like packs of cigarettes are just some of the gray-market devices on sale at Chinese markets.
Users of the first Android phone, the G1, may be unable to get significant future operating-system updates because the phone's internal flash is nearly full.
With all the Apple-bashing lately, you'd think that iPhone users - typically a satisfied lot - might be a little less thrilled with their chosen smartphone. Not so, according to a new survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave. The market researcher polled iPhone ...
Worldwide mobile phone sales totalled 286.1 million units in the second quarter of 2009, a 6.1 percent decrease from the second quarter of 2008, according to Gartner. However, smartphone sales surpassed 40 million units, a 27 percent increase from th...
Microsoft is expected to launch mobile version of its Office suite software for select model Nokia phones today, a person with knowledge of the agreement told The New York Times.
Sprint dove into the green cell phone market Thursday with the introduction of the Samsung Reclaim, an eco-friendly smartphone built in part from corn-based bio-plastics. The unit will be available Aug. 16 for $49.99 (after rebate with a two-year ser...
Mobile network 3 has revealed it is planning to launch a mobile Wi-Fi service in the UK before Christmas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA