On the day that Microsoft is launching phones that will run on its latest version of Windows Mobile, Motorola is singing the praises of open-source software, specifically Google's Android.
NTT DoCoMo is experimenting with using compressed wooden cases for cell phones.
The nature of mobile phone use in Australia is changing, with handsets increasingly used for more than just making voice calls and sending SMS messages according to a new study. Seventy seven per cent of people surveyed for the 2009 Australian Mobile...
LG Australia has announced it will launch the "world's first touch watch phone" in Australia this December.
Motorola's entry into the Android game, the Motorola Cliq, is coming just in time for the holidays. The Cliq will be available to existing T-Mobile customers October 19 and everybody else on November 2. The $US200 pricetag is comparable to the iPhone...
Virgin Mobile today unveiled its new-look retail store in the heart of Sydney's CBD, and it also revealed a new brand platform that sees its customers referred to as "members".
Rumors of a Microsoft-branded multimedia handsets and a tablet PC have resurfaced in a big way with fresh details. Reports are swirling in the blogosphere, fed by tips from anonymous sources and curious Microsoft job listings.
Sony Ericsson may soon make the play button a thing of the past with its new motion-controlled earbuds. The handset-maker on Monday unveiled its MH907 headphones that allow you to play your music and answer phone calls just by inserting the buds into...
Verizon Wireless isn't known for great smartphones, but the carrier will get at least one nice-looking phone in a few weeks, with the HTC Imagio set to arrive on October 6.
After talking to wireless carriers, handset makers and analysts here, I believe we'll be seeing an Android smartphone (possibly made by Samsung) and sold by Sprint next year. Sprint openly confirms plans to sell a 4G smartphone next year, but is quie...
Motorola Inc. today announced an industrial-class handheld, the MC9500, that builds on its best-selling MC9000 and includes a new battery management technology and a universal accessory system to organize space for charging cradles, power packs and c...
Nokia's acquisition of Plum Ventures assets is another milestone in the move on the part of mobile phone vendors to pick up social-network technology as they hunt for new ways to get consumers to buy handsets.
LG Electronics has joined the ranks of mobile phone makers putting Google's Android mobile operating system into smartphones, unveiling the LG-GW620 on Monday.
Motorola on Thursday announced its first Android smartphone, which will ship in the fourth quarter with T-Mobile USA under the name Cliq.
Palm Inc. and Sprint Nextel Inc. formally announced the second WebOS smartphone today, the Palm Pixi, and said it will be available in the US from Sprint before the Christmas holidays.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Azure/AWSVIC
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD