It's about time.
Touchscreen mobile phone adoption in the US has shown a significant 159 percent growth rate during the past year to 23.8 million users in August 2009.
Sony Ericsson's first Android-based smartphone, the Xperia X10, comes with a unique user interface that's designed to improve handling and organization of communications and multimedia content. But one analyst said the interface still needs work, par...
How much would you pay for a mobile device that does only one thing: Send and receive Tweets? A company called Peek is betting $199 and has created just such a device.
As expected, Sony Ericsson announced an Android-based Xperia handset on Tuesday. Known as the Xperia X10, Sony's first entry in the Android space introduces a new Wireless Stereo Headset, along with a new user interface platform called UX and new app...
Motorola will sell an international version of its Android-based smartphone, dubbed the Milestone, in Germany, Italy and Argentina.
Sony Ericsson's rumoured Android-based Xperia handset is expected to launch on Tuesday, with a brand new user interface codenamed Rachel. As we wait for the device to launch, two YouTube videos about the device have surfaced in recent weeks.
If Motorola's Milestone, a new GSM handset being introduced in Europe, looks familiar, there is a reason. It is a Droid with a different radio deck. It is also Europe's first Android 2.0 handset.
The mobile phone market globally turned a corner in the third quarter, with shipments by manufacturers increasing by 5.6% over the previous quarter, market research firm IDC reported.
Nokia has finally decided to kill off its N-Gage gaming platform after years of shifting the strategy behind it with little success.
Google Maps Navigation,introduced today, puts the company in direct competition with GPS makers and former best friend, Apple. The service, which can nicely replace a standalone GPS, is only available for handsets running Google's Android operating s...
Nokia announced its first smartphone for China Mobile's 3G network on Tuesday.
Nokia today said it has sued Apple in federal court, charging that the iPhone infringes on 10 patents owned by the Finnish mobile phone maker.
LG Electronics, Research in Motion, Samsung Electronics and Sharp will all make mobile phones with support for a specification for software widgets set by a group of mobile operators, the Joint Innovation Lab (JIL) said on Wednesday.
The Motorola Droid smartphone that will ship in November from Verizon Wireless could well be the game-changer supporting analyst forecasts that the Android operating system will dominate those from the iPhone and the BlackBerry by 2012.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCWintel Systems EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCPega TesterVIC
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSenior Hybris DeveloperNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderACT
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA