AT&T today released an application for Apple's iPhone that lets customers submit complaints about dropped calls, poor coverage and substandard voice quality.
The 2010 product roadmap for mobile device maker HTC has been leaked. The detailed product specifications and gallery of device photos makes me wonder whether it's a "leak" or just buzz marketing. Regardless of how the HTC 2010 roadmap became public ...
Dell is setting up a new business unit surrounding mobile products as it tries to expand its presence in the communications market, the company said on Friday.
Verizon wasted no time gleefully mocking AT&T after the rival carrier dropped its lawsuit challenging the legitimacy of Verizon's "There's a Map for That" ads.
Nokia has filed a lawsuit against eight LCD manufacturers accused of collusion and price-fixing. Nokia is hoping to win damages to recover money it overpaid to the various companies for LCD displays for its mobile handsets.
Symbian's future on Nokia's smartphones has been questioned lately, but Nokia's support for the OS remains unchanged for the foreseeable future, CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo said during a keynote at the company's Capital Markets Day on Wednesday.
LG Australia today unveiled two new fashion-oriented mobile phones, the New Chocolate and the New Chocolate Slide, aimed at people who are "looking to be different".
Samsung Electronics is on track to beat its 2009 sales target of 200 million mobile phones, and touchscreen handsets will account for one of every five mobile phones it sells this year, the company said Monday.
China called for a cleanup of mobile porn Web sites on Wednesday, blaming their rise on high-speed mobile data services, deployment of which has otherwise been a point of pride for the country.
Lenovo will buy back the mobile phone unit that it spun off last year, reversing a move it originally made to focus on its core business in PCs, the company said late Friday.
Mobile phone giant Nokia on Friday said it will cut up to 330 people from its research and development staff.
HTC has announced the Australian launch of its highly anticipated Hero and Tattoo Android smartphones, revealing that it will partner with retailer Harvey Norman rather than a carrier.
Optus has become the first telco in Australia to release its own mobile applications store, targeting non-iPhone devices. Apple, Google, Microsoft and Nokia have all launched mobile app stores accessible to Australian users.
Fujitsu is breaking new ground in the cell phone market with the imminent introduction of a cell phone that splits into two parts.
Optus has become the first telco in Australia to release a BlackBerry smartphone on a prepaid mobile phone plan.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC