Micron is now shipping to mobile device makers samples of a new 32GB NAND flash card line that is based on its 32-layer 3D memory. Micron said it's the industry’s densest mobile storage.
While the modular concept was interesting, the G5 hasn't kept pace with other Android smartphones.
The Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus are a curious expansion to Motorola's budget smartphone line.
Microsoft's new patent filing envisions a trackpoint with an embedded fingerprint sensor, enabling Windows Hello in mobile devices.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA