If you travel overseas, here are some ways to cut costs since international mobile calls can be pricey. If you replace the SIM card that came with your phone with a card that works in the country you are visiting, you get several benefits. First, you...
For the past 10 years I've expected three constants when visiting the U.S.: friendly people, large portions of food and bad cell-phone coverage.
Let's be honest. Few people will deny that keeping your eyes on the road is a key part of driving safely. As a trolley collision in Boston showed us on Friday, text messaging while operating a vehicle can -- and in many cases does -- lead to accident...
Apple iPhone, Android G1, AT&T Fuze, HTC Touch Diamond, and three flavors of BlackBerry compete for one pocket. Which should you choose?
Mother's Day is rapidly approaching. If you think your mum needs a new mobile phone, then check out our handy guide to some of the best handsets for every kind of mother.
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
Looking to improve how you communicate? Check out these six great options in free e-mail and phone services.
Expand the limits of your phone with these nine free downloads and services, including Google Mobile, Remote, and Shazam.
Throw away your charger for good!
Nokia's new flagship phone, the touchscreen N97, features a large memory and advanced location-aware features.
What would you include in the perfect smartphone?
Every mobile phone manufacturer has their ultimate model, the pinnacle of their engineering (and marketing) skills which they parade to the world. However, the handsets themselves are quite diverse, meaning there are a variety of feature-packed, styl...
Does your mobile phone look like it has been through a war zone? Do you still have an old monochrome screen? Can you remember last time you purchased a new mobile phone? Is it time for you to upgrade?
Research in Motion's BlackBerry Storm looks handsome enough, but it will disappoint prospective buyers hoping for a credible touch-based iPhone alternative.
Due in large part to the overwhelming success of Apple's iPhone smartphone, touch screen technology is winning more attention than ever before
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW