In the next few months four smartphones are going to battle it out. The Palm Pre, the iPhone 3.0, the BlackBerry Storm 2 and the Nokia N97 are all going for the crown title this summer. But which one should you choose?
If you travel overseas, here are some ways to cut costs since international mobile calls can be pricey. If you replace the SIM card that came with your phone with a card that works in the country you are visiting, you get several benefits. First, you...
For the past 10 years I've expected three constants when visiting the U.S.: friendly people, large portions of food and bad cell-phone coverage.
Let's be honest. Few people will deny that keeping your eyes on the road is a key part of driving safely. As a trolley collision in Boston showed us on Friday, text messaging while operating a vehicle can -- and in many cases does -- lead to accident...
Apple iPhone, Android G1, AT&T Fuze, HTC Touch Diamond, and three flavors of BlackBerry compete for one pocket. Which should you choose?
Mother's Day is rapidly approaching. If you think your mum needs a new mobile phone, then check out our handy guide to some of the best handsets for every kind of mother.
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
Looking to improve how you communicate? Check out these six great options in free e-mail and phone services.
Expand the limits of your phone with these nine free downloads and services, including Google Mobile, Remote, and Shazam.
Throw away your charger for good!
Nokia's new flagship phone, the touchscreen N97, features a large memory and advanced location-aware features.
What would you include in the perfect smartphone?
Every mobile phone manufacturer has their ultimate model, the pinnacle of their engineering (and marketing) skills which they parade to the world. However, the handsets themselves are quite diverse, meaning there are a variety of feature-packed, styl...
Does your mobile phone look like it has been through a war zone? Do you still have an old monochrome screen? Can you remember last time you purchased a new mobile phone? Is it time for you to upgrade?
Research in Motion's BlackBerry Storm looks handsome enough, but it will disappoint prospective buyers hoping for a credible touch-based iPhone alternative.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW