The perfect Android phone. Almost
An overpriced 2016 Android smartphone launched in 2017
Is this the best mid-range Android phone?
This expensive Class 10 card is Tardis-like but not the fastest we’ve tested
Well featured and functional but lacks any wow factor
In Barcelona on Sunday, Nokia licensee HMD Global launched a (slightly) modernized version of the Nokia 3310, a rugged, beloved feature phone first introduced in 2000.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
A cellular base station with 128 antennas may soon help some mobile operators serve many more subscribers in crowded areas. Nokia demonstrated the technology, called massive MIMO (multiple in, multiple out) with Sprint at Mobile World Congress on Mon...
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
mobile phones in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
Cool Yule Tools 2013: Our Tester Elf-approved picks for awesome gadgety goodness
Think your phone does slow-motion video? Think again. The image sensor in Sony's upcoming Android phone is incredible, capturing 960fps video at 720p.
Enterprise uses of 5G are the focus for many participants at this week's Mobile World Congress, a shift from flashy promises of mobile broadband speeds a year ago. The key enterprise benefits worth exploring, vendors say, are high reliability, low la...
This Swiss electronics company is on a mission: to stop millions of people dying of ignorance each year.
Qualcomm has big plans to bring back ARM to Windows 10 PCs, and there is a chance that its Snapdragon 835 could support Windows Holographic for VR headsets.
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium brings 4K HDR video and a super slow-mo video mode that's sure to be a fun favorite among users.
Apple's latest iOS 5 operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices went live last week and one of its new features is custom notification tones.
Buying a mobile phone on a contract is the most popular option when it comes to getting a new phone in Australia. By signing a 24-month contract, you usually pay nothing up front and receive a brand new mobile. It sounds great, but what if you're stu...
Google's Android operating system is riding a wave of popularity that has rapidly eclipsed Apple's iOS, and by the end of 2010 it's expected to overtake RIM's BlackBerry as the world's leading smartphone platform. However, despite the relative openne...
Check out the following slides for a list of nine valuable applications for the BlackBerry Torch 9800. Best of all: You’ll never have to open your wallet; all of these BlackBerry apps are free.
Like all technology, smartphones can be hugely useful. However, some of the time they provide opportunities for tech-tinged embarrassment. We tracked down seven of the most unfortunate mobile phone disaster tales we could find. The stories are fun to...
Proud of your phone's 240fps slow motion mode? The Xperia XZ Premium makes it look like a toy.
Motorola's new super-affordable phones are making a run at the "best budget phone" crown again.
LG has made good use of the G6's 18:9 aspect display in its camera software. Here's a quick first look.
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
Samsung has released its final report about the battery issues, but not all analysts feel the problems are fully put to rest for consumers everywhere.
Videos about mobile phones
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google slams the brakes on Pixel Chromebooks
- The next HP Elite x3 preens behind a glass case at Mobile World Congress
- Nvidia slashes GeForce GTX 1080 prices, reveals new overclocked memory options
- Intel showed how 5G networking will power VR and self-driving cars
- AMD Ryzen motherboards explained: The crucial differences in every AM4 chipset
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA