RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
Google removed more malware-infected applications from its Android Market last week, according to a security researcher who reported the rogue software to the company.
Sprint's renewed partnership with Motorola, announced today, will result in more than 10 smartphones and tablets for sale in 2011, including Motorola's first WiMax phone for Sprint, the Photon 4G.
Nearly 1 billion smartphones will be shipped globally in 2015, almost double the amount for all of 2011, as millions of people seek out the more powerful mobile phones that are dropping in price, market research firm IDC said.
Verizon Wireless Wednesday confirmed that it plans to start selling the Samsung Galaxy S II "superphone" sometime in July, making it one of several U.S. carriers that are expected to sell the device.
A new document in a year-old patent lawsuit filed by Oracle against Google over Android intellectual property suggests Oracle could be seeking huge damages from Google.
Analysts parsing what Microsoft revealed of Windows 8 earlier this week are split today on how big the company's gambling with its operating system cash cow, some saying the bet was for the farm, while others said it was the best move Microsoft could...
Can Microsoft's next-generation, touch-oriented Windows 8 OS give Microsoft a leg-up in the tablet computer market now dominated by Apple's iPad?
It takes more than a sleek operating system to make a successful smartphone.
Microsoft today called comments made by an Intel executive about the next version of Windows "inaccurate" and "misleading."
Seagate today announced a battery-powered wireless external drive for mobile devices, including those powered by Apple's iOS, such as the iPad.
As of Monday, Verizon Wireless was 12 days late with the start of sales for its second LTE smartphone, the Droid Charge from Samsung, which was first promised on April 28.
Microsoft on Wednesday said it will not help Windows Phone users who updated their smartphones last month with an unsanctioned tool, and are now unable to apply a security update.
The Android-powered Xperia Mini Pro smartphone from Sony Ericsson, Sony Ericsson unveiled the Xperia Mini and Xperia Mini Pro smartphones in London on Thursday, each running Android 2.3 and powered by 1 GHz Snapdragon processors.
Apple will reap more than three-fourths of all mobile app store revenues generated this year, but rival Google's growth is climbing faster, a research analyst said yesterday.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 RAM review
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC