The European Union's top antitrust authority has launched an investigation into Samsung's use of patents to block sales of Apple products.
Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest version of Android, is likely to ease the fragmentation of the operating system, some device executives said on Thursday.
Mozilla developers hope to start testing phones running its new mobile operating system this quarter, with product demos slated for the first quarter next year and "productization" set for before June 2012, according to a road map on the project's we...
Oracle and Google held another settlement conference on Wednesday in their ongoing lawsuit over alleged Java intellectual-property violations in the Android mobile OS, but failed to reach an agreement, according to a filing in U.S. District Court for...
Nokia will use ST-Ericsson's dual-core NovaThor chips in future Windows Phones, the companies said on Wednesday.
Apple iPhone 4S users worried about the device’s battery draining rapidly can take steps to prevent the problem.
After reporting sales of 13.2 million smartphones during the third quarter, HTC is now the fourth largest smartphone vendor after having outpaced Research In Motion, according to market research company Canalys.
The intellectual property lawsuit between Oracle and Google over the Android mobile OS won't go to trial until next year, according to a ruling made Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California by the judge overseeing the ...
Getting two Windows Phone-based smartphones ready for Nokia World was quite an accomplishment for the phone maker, but it still must overcome many challenges to turn around its smartphone business, according to analysts.
Over the weekend I wrote an article titled "What If Steve Jobs Is Right?" As the title implies, the post was a hypothetical look at the possibility that Steve Jobs' assertion that Android is a "stolen product" is true.
The moment of truth has come for Nokia: the company is expected to launch its first phones based on Microsoft's Windows Phone OS Wednesday at Nokia World in London. CEO Stephen Elop will have to convince consumers, operators, developers and retailers...
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is readying the next update of its mobile operating system as a company subsidiary launched a new fund to support app development for the OS.
Microsoft has signed a patent agreement with Taiwan's Compal Electronics that provides coverage under its patent portfolio for Compal's tablets, mobile phones, e-readers and other consumer devices running Android or the Chrome platform, the company s...
Less than a week after it announced plans for a new platform called BBX for its smartphones and tablet, Research In Motion is facing the threat of legal action from a software company in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that claims that BBx is the trademark ...
Google has lost its appeal to keep a potentially damaging email away from the jury in the company's legal fight with Oracle over Java.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- FTSenior Manager, Digital Analytics and Customer InsightsNSW
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW