Google is making good on its promise to make its Maps app more comprehensive and useful following its acquisition of mapping company Waze, with some new traffic update features going live Tuesday.
YouTube is adding some new video-playing functions to its mobile app on both iOS and Android devices. Some of the tools are aimed at giving users more control over how they stream video to their television sets using Chromecast, Google's new video st...
Microsoft is updating the recently launched beta of Windows Phone App Studio to improve performance and scalability after the new app development tool crossed 55,000 active projects.
Nokia has started rolling out the Amber software update to its Lumia smartphones, which will allow users to take better pictures and get new camera apps.
Google is shutting down its Messenger group chatting service as part of an update to its Google+ app for Android-based devices, the company recently announced. Google will also be ditching the service on iOS devices.
Worldwide smartphone sales to end users accounted for nearly 52 per cent of mobile phone sales in the second quarter, surpassing feature phones sales for the first time as a result of growth in Asian countries like China, Gartner said.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is offering a new service that aims to make it easier for developers to send push notifications to Android and iOS applications.
BlackBerry has launched the 9720 smartphone running the 7 OS in a bid to stay relevant in the growing low end of the smartphone market.
Blackberry's board of directors has formed a committee to explore strategic alternatives for the future of the company that could include joint ventures or a sale of the company, as it struggles to turn its new BlackBerry 10 operating system into a s...
Sales of the ZTE Open Firefox OS phone will start soon via eBay's stores in the U.S. and U.K.
Instagram is adding several features to its mobile apps including the ability to import and post previously recorded videos.
Hoping to generate more apps for its mobile platform, Microsoft has launched an online tool that could allow even non-developers to create new programs for Windows Phone 8.
Apple's share of the smartphone market dropped in the second quarter to its lowest level in three years, research firm Strategy Analytics said.
Hackers are now using a critical vulnerability in Android to modify legitimate smartphone applications, putting users at risk of being spied on.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group plans to enter the country's smart TV industry with a set-top box product for streamlining online shopping on big screen televisions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC