BlackBerry Partners Fund, which invests in applications for the BlackBerry and other mobile devices, has come together with China Broadband Capital Partners to set up a US$100 million fund, called BlackBerry Partners Fund China, that will invest in m...
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
Virgin Mobile is giving a bonus 1GB of data to new and existing Australian customers as part of a mobile Internet promotion.
Newcomers to the mobile-phone market are driving more wireless Web access at the expense of the phone makers that have been around for a while, according to a new report from AdMob.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter are responsible for the growth in the use of the mobile web, says CCS Insight.
Whether it's to get around your pesky Net restrictions at work, or just to keep in touch while you're out and about, accessing Facebook on your mobile phone has never been easier. We've compiled a short step-by-step guide on how you can keep in touch...
Mobile Internet access has been around for quite some time, but it's only recently that prices have fallen to make it affordable for almost anyone. These days, nearly every mobile phone can access the Internet, meaning you can stay connected wherever...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC