Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7
Gaming peripheral maker, Moga, will be launching its Moga Pocket smartphone controller in Australia on 21 August. Pre-ordering the Moga Pocket at EB Games ahead of its August launch will net customers a free download of the Android version of Modern ...
EA is making further efforts to dominate the mobile space with the acquisition of highly-regarded developer Firemint for an undisclosed sum.
The release of games such as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for iOS means many gamers can now experience console titles on an iPhone. But a good wireless controller will be needed in order for the gaming experience to be enjoyable.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and oppo...
Electronic Arts has combined its two Australia based mobile development studios, IronMonkey and Firemint, to form Firemonkeys.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Study: E-readers, tablets can disrupt sleep
- Google's prototype car ready, but it's more VW Beetle than Porsche
- Hotel group asks FCC for permission to block some outside Wi-Fi
- North Korean Internet connection hit by outages
- DirecTV won't show 'The Interview,' others won't say
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.