Gaming platform company Unity Technologies is doubling down on improving its software quality, and letting developers know what it has planned for the future with a new public roadmap.
Uber launched a new game for iPhone users today aimed at teaching people what it's like to work as a driver for the tech-driven transportation company.
Blizzard Entertainment is taking legal action against a Chinese mobile game for allegedly copying characters and settings from its famed Warcraft franchise.
PlayStation Mobile, Sony's attempt to recreate PlayStation experiences on Android smartphones, tablets and the PS Vita, will close in July.
With the help of cowboys, robots and snipers, a trio of startups at the Slush startup conference in Helsinki is trying to find success in the mobile gaming space, which some think is just getting started.
Rovio Entertainment, the Finnish company behind mobile game hit Angry Birds, will lay off up to 130 people in its home country.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission failed to adequately consider the consumer benefits of easy in-app purchases in its recent complaints accusing Apple and Amazon.com of allowing children to buy digital products without parental permission, according ...
Amazon.com has billed parents for millions of dollars' worth of unauthorized in-app purchases made by their children, the FTC said in a complaint filed Thursday in a U.S. court.
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
Yahoo is trying to lure third-party mobile and Web game developers with the launch of a back-end development platform.
Using Marmalade Technologies' Juice tool, iOS developers can recompile their games to run on Android.
Chinese handset maker ZTE is diving into China's home gaming market with a new Android entertainment console that it is pricing at 689 yuan (US$112) in the hope of undercutting products from Microsoft and Sony.
Samsung Electronics will ship 35 games with its Smartphone GamePad gaming controller, which can be attached to most of its Android-based Galaxy smartphones.
Unity has finally added integrated support for developing 2D games with the availability of version 4.3 of its toolset.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTOperations ManagerNSW