Gaming platform company Unity Technologies is doubling down on improving its software quality, and letting developers know what it has planned for the future with a new public roadmap.
Uber launched a new game for iPhone users today aimed at teaching people what it's like to work as a driver for the tech-driven transportation company.
Blizzard Entertainment is taking legal action against a Chinese mobile game for allegedly copying characters and settings from its famed Warcraft franchise.
PlayStation Mobile, Sony's attempt to recreate PlayStation experiences on Android smartphones, tablets and the PS Vita, will close in July.
With the help of cowboys, robots and snipers, a trio of startups at the Slush startup conference in Helsinki is trying to find success in the mobile gaming space, which some think is just getting started.
Rovio Entertainment, the Finnish company behind mobile game hit Angry Birds, will lay off up to 130 people in its home country.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission failed to adequately consider the consumer benefits of easy in-app purchases in its recent complaints accusing Apple and Amazon.com of allowing children to buy digital products without parental permission, according ...
Amazon.com has billed parents for millions of dollars' worth of unauthorized in-app purchases made by their children, the FTC said in a complaint filed Thursday in a U.S. court.
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
Yahoo is trying to lure third-party mobile and Web game developers with the launch of a back-end development platform.
Using Marmalade Technologies' Juice tool, iOS developers can recompile their games to run on Android.
Chinese handset maker ZTE is diving into China's home gaming market with a new Android entertainment console that it is pricing at 689 yuan (US$112) in the hope of undercutting products from Microsoft and Sony.
Samsung Electronics will ship 35 games with its Smartphone GamePad gaming controller, which can be attached to most of its Android-based Galaxy smartphones.
Unity has finally added integrated support for developing 2D games with the availability of version 4.3 of its toolset.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT