AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
As Microsoft began shipping its HoloLens augmented reality headgear, the company gave journalists a sneak peek into how developers can create networked experiences.
It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
Smartphone industry pundits wonder whether Palm can survive another year, given Palm's guidance today that its new smartphone sales expectations.
The growing demand for online applications could push the number of mobile devices accessing the Internet past 1 billion by 2013, IDC said in a survey issued on Wednesday.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
The netbook promises convenience and capability in a small, lightweight, and generally inexpensive package, and the concept of a smartbook goes even further: a handy-dandy combination of smartphone and notebook. Alas, most netbook offerings come burd...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW