Apple reportedly is in talks with Microsoft to make Bing the default search engine on the iPhone's Safari Web browser, according to Business Week. The idea may sound surprising, but it shows how deep the ongoing battle between Google and Apple (which...
There is much excitement and celebration today in the world of mobile phones. Adobe announced that Flash Player 10.1 will soon be gracing the diminutive screen of your mobile phone...unless you have an iPhone.
The Opera Mini browser will soon have widespread distribution on mobile handsets in the U.S., according to the company's chief executive.
Opera software has made the beta version of its latest mobile browser, Opera Mobile 9.7, publicly available.
Opera is the world's number one mobile browser, overtaking the Apple iPhone's Safari browser in May 2009 - according to data from StatCounter Global Stats.
Mobile Internet access has been around for quite some time, but it's only recently that prices have fallen to make it affordable for almost anyone. These days, nearly every mobile phone can access the Internet, meaning you can stay connected wherever...
Browsing the Web while you're on the move is one of the perks of owning a smartphone. The new touchscreen phones now entering the market are ideal for this job, as they're equipped to display Web pages on their large, high-resolution screens.
The Palm Pre, iPhone, and Android browsers were designed specifically for touchscreen phones. In contrast, the S60 browser that Nokia's touchscreen phones use goes back to an older S60 interface that did not focus on touchscreen use. This fact may ex...
Most people would agree that Apple's mobile Safari browser is one of the iPhone's great strengths. While Steve Jobs leaned on the iPhone engineers to get the new device just right, on the other side of the house Apple's browser people also felt under...
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Storm features a Java-based full-HTML browser, which RIM claims is in the same class with the browsers on iPhone, Palm Pre, Nokia, and Android devices. In many respects, that assertion is true.
The Palm Pre's WebOS browser is a relatively recent entrant in the mobile browser arena, arriving in early June of this year. But the Pre's new mobile browser comes fully prepared for a battle royale with other leading smartphone browsers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia