Mobile broadband users in Australia pay more than in any other Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) country according to a new report released by the organisation, which measured mobile broadband usage of the 30 member countri...
Samsung has announced an exclusive deal with Optus for the local launch of its new NC10 netbook.
Telstra has added three Acer notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to [[xref:http://www.techworld.com.au/tag/nextg|its Next G device|TechWorld :: Next G]] range.
Mobile network 3 has revealed it is planning to launch a mobile Wi-Fi service in the UK before Christmas.
Clearwire will add 10 markets - though relatively small ones - to the four-city coverage area of its fledgling WiMax network on Sept. 1.
Sprint Nextel is buying Virgin Mobile USA, a subsidiary of the UK-based entertainment and communications giant that has over 5 million prepaid wireless subscribers in the United States.
Vodafone Australia has cut pricing for its prepaid mobile broadband service
Verizon Communications offered most of its wired broadband customers free access to Wi-Fi hotspots around the U.S. on Monday, supplementing its wireline offerings on the same day it announced a 5.2 percent drop in revenue from that business.
Vodafone is making a device designed to improve mobile signal in the home available to consumers in the UK.
Telstra has announced the upgrade of its Next G network to support a peak uplink speed of 5.8 megabits per second (Mbps).
Mobile broadband users in the UK on average receive speeds of less than 1Mbps, says Epitiro.
A new mobile broadband offering from Virgin Mobile USA could appeal to the occasional business traveler as well as mobile consumers.
A group of four Swedish mobile operators have decided to use the term "practical maximum speeds" when marketing the bandwidth of mobile broadband, they announced on Monday.
AT&T says its trial selling netbooks in company stories in a couple of cities has been successful so it will begin selling the small laptops nationwide in a few months, the company said on Tuesday.
UK Government advisor Kip Meek yesterday published a report proposing radical changes to the mobile broadband spectrum in an attempt to offer fast internet connectivity to all corners of the UK
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC