Mobile broadband users in Australia pay more than in any other Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) country according to a new report released by the organisation, which measured mobile broadband usage of the 30 member countri...
Samsung has announced an exclusive deal with Optus for the local launch of its new NC10 netbook.
Telstra has added three Acer notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to [[xref:http://www.techworld.com.au/tag/nextg|its Next G device|TechWorld :: Next G]] range.
Mobile network 3 has revealed it is planning to launch a mobile Wi-Fi service in the UK before Christmas.
Clearwire will add 10 markets - though relatively small ones - to the four-city coverage area of its fledgling WiMax network on Sept. 1.
Sprint Nextel is buying Virgin Mobile USA, a subsidiary of the UK-based entertainment and communications giant that has over 5 million prepaid wireless subscribers in the United States.
Vodafone Australia has cut pricing for its prepaid mobile broadband service
Verizon Communications offered most of its wired broadband customers free access to Wi-Fi hotspots around the U.S. on Monday, supplementing its wireline offerings on the same day it announced a 5.2 percent drop in revenue from that business.
Vodafone is making a device designed to improve mobile signal in the home available to consumers in the UK.
Telstra has announced the upgrade of its Next G network to support a peak uplink speed of 5.8 megabits per second (Mbps).
Mobile broadband users in the UK on average receive speeds of less than 1Mbps, says Epitiro.
A new mobile broadband offering from Virgin Mobile USA could appeal to the occasional business traveler as well as mobile consumers.
A group of four Swedish mobile operators have decided to use the term "practical maximum speeds" when marketing the bandwidth of mobile broadband, they announced on Monday.
AT&T says its trial selling netbooks in company stories in a couple of cities has been successful so it will begin selling the small laptops nationwide in a few months, the company said on Tuesday.
UK Government advisor Kip Meek yesterday published a report proposing radical changes to the mobile broadband spectrum in an attempt to offer fast internet connectivity to all corners of the UK
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW