Telstra has released a 4G mobile broadband hotspot intended for use in cars.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Australian company, Globalgig, has today announced a product that aims to take the confusion and hassle out of data roaming plans. The company's Wi-Fi Hotspot device is meant to be a simple-to-use product that can allow you to get data on your phone ...
Apple iPhone 4S users worried about the device’s battery draining rapidly can take steps to prevent the problem.
Telstra today commercially launched the first mobile broadband device to work on its newly branded "4G" network and has promised to deliver 4G smartphones and tablets in the first half of 2012.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
Name: Venkat Prabhala
Telstra has announced the launch of the world's first commercial, battery-powered dual channel HSPA+ Wi-Fi modem, the Telstra Ultimate Mobile Wi-Fi.
Telstra has announced the launch of a new mobile Wi-Fi modem that is capable of theoretical maximum download speeds of 21 Megabits per second (Mbps).
By now you've seen all the ads pitching wireless companies' new 4G mobile broadband services and devices. But beyond all the buzzwords and hype, which companies can reliably provide next-generation speed?
Primus Telecom has launched a hotline for customers affected by flooding in Queensland. The service will let customers divert their landline number, request restoration of phone or Internet services and apply for their bills to be waived during the p...
Notify Technology announced details of its NotifyMDM On-Demand mobile device management solution. NotifyMDM is designed to help IT admins manage the diverse array of mobile devices -- providing broad, cross-platform tools for managing and protecting ...
Victorian Premier, John Brumby, has promised every doctor in the state's public hospital system would be issued with an Apple iPad if his incumbent Labor Government was returned to power in the state's upcoming election.
Scaling Mount Everest is a great accomplishment, a feat of human endurance. And now, thanks to the Nepalese telecom firm, Ncell, you can brag about your triumph over 3G. Is this awesome, or an example of technology plundering nature?
Internet service provider Exetel has unveiled new pricing for its mobile broadband plans. In a newsletter sent to customers yesterday, the ISP said it had renegotiated its "buy prices" for wireless broadband with Optus.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT