Optus E173 USB modem review: A simple USB modem with plug-and-play support, an external antenna port and a microSD card slot
mobile broadband modems
Optus E153 USB modem review: A simple USB modem with plug-and-play support, but low speeds
Vodafone Mega Modem review: Vodafone's latest mobile broadband USB stick provides access to the telco's new 850MHz network
Vodafone K3765 review: A Vodafone mobile broadband USB stick that offers plug-and-play operation for Windows and Mac computers
Optus Mini WiFi modem review: The pocket-sized Optus Mini WiFi modem allows up to five devices to connect to it
Telstra today started selling its upgraded mobile broadband modem to the wider consumer market, after several months of offering the device -- and its theoretical network speeds of up to 42Mbps -- to big business customers and the government sector.
Telstra has launched its Pre-Paid Mobile Wi-Fi modem, which will compete with Vodafone's Pocket WiFi modem and Virgin Mobile's Wi-Fi modem.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Study: E-readers, tablets can disrupt sleep
- Google's prototype car ready, but it's more VW Beetle than Porsche
- Hotel group asks FCC for permission to block some outside Wi-Fi
- North Korean Internet connection hit by outages
- DirecTV won't show 'The Interview,' others won't say
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.