The Frankfurt Regional Court has issued a nationwide ban against Uber ride-hailing service UberPop, declaring its business model illegal.
Users of Facebook's Messenger app will soon be able to do more than just chat with friends and send them emoticons. They'll also be able to send money.
Following the launch of Dynamics CRM 2015 last November, Microsoft on Monday announced a Spring update to the software that promises new social, mobile and analytics capabilities along with closer integration with Office 365.
Lyft has raised US$530 million in its latest funding round, and plans to use the money to beef up its IT staff, expand its footprint and boost existing services.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is investing US$200 million in photo-messaging app Snapchat, following a string of prior investments in U.S. tech companies.
Some of Apple's major online services for purchasing e-books, music and apps were down as of Wednesday morning.
As concern grows about data collection by mobile apps, Apple and companies involved with its new ResearchKit software development framework for medical studies say users of the first five apps have nothing to worry about.
SugarCRM has acquired software and programmers from Stitch, the developer of an iPhone app that acts as a personal assistant for sales staff, in order to boost its customer relationship management offering.
A group of companies, including Cisco Systems and mobile device management software vendor AirWatch, have joined forces to help enterprises take advantage of features that are integrated in Android and iOS.
Tinder, the popular dating app, wants to offer a second chance at love for users who may passed on a potential mate.
IBM has unveiled a fresh crop of enterprise apps resulting from the partnership it forged with Apple last year.
Mobile World Congress is not the best place to launch a new messaging app: With thousands of tech-savvy visitors in Barcelona, many of them toting multiple connected devices, public wireless and Wi-Fi networks quickly become so saturated that it's di...
Chinese demand for smartphones is leading to a surge in app downloads from the country -- so much so that five of the leading app stores in the world are now from China.
Uber likes to promote its service as an easy way to get from point A to point B with a smartphone. Now the company wants to reward you for making one of those points a hotel.
If all the well-publicized hacks over the past year or so have had any effect on the corporate world, it's been to make enterprises more worried than ever about security. Throw in the bring-your-own-device trend, and that concern gets compounded cons...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- FTWeb Business AnalystQLD
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectSA
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTData ScientistSA
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - 12 month contract, ASAP startVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA