Watch out, WhatsApp (and Facebook): Photo messaging app Snapchat is now offering video calls and instant messaging.
Facebook is not your scrappy startup anymore. It's providing a host of tools for third-party developers aimed at catching bugs swiftly, more toolkit options and lending a big helping hand in app development.
Facebook, in a push to make its platform more useful for third-party developers, is launching tools to give their apps more exposure, including a mobile "like" button.
Facebook will extend its advertising business by distributing ads from its marketers to third-party mobile apps.
VMware is leaning on AirWatch to let users access files from one place using virtual and physical clients and let admins manage desktops in the same way they handle mobile devices.
Twitter on Tuesday turned in some healthy sales figures for the first quarter, though its net loss grew substantially compared to last year.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Smokers looking to kick the habit may try any number of approaches: patches, gums, e-cigarettes, and now tweeting.
Now that Microsoft has finally closed its acquisition of Nokia's devices and services business the company needs to accelerate efforts to attract more developers, help cut the cost of smartphones running Windows Phone and make sure its new employees ...
Critics have derided Microsoft's $US7.5 billion acquisition of Nokia's Devices and Services business but the deal may be closing at the perfect moment -- during a slowdown in smartphone innovation.
How do you find the best food recipes or clothing on Pinterest that's just right for you? The site thinks it has a way.
Facebook is moving into the hot space of fitness tracking by acquiring a Finland-based mobile app maker.
Salesforce.com was so impressed by the Mayday customer support feature that Amazon.com rolled out for its Kindle Fire HDX tablets that it's now working to create its own version.
Facebook reported a nice 72 percent boost in sales for the first quarter, as the company continues to make strides expanding its advertising business on mobile devices.
Mobile users of Google's search and YouTube service will soon see more targeted ads that take them straight to the installation pages for advertisers' mobile apps.
Latest News Articles
- Whistle activity monitor is like FitBit for dogs
- International law enforcement operation disrupts Shylock banking malware
- AWS rolls out enterprise document storage and sharing
- Amazon allowed kids to spend millions on in-app purchases, FTC says
- Apple's iPhone and game consoles to prop up chip industry in 2014
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW