After spending the past six months talking about prioritizing its business around mobile platforms, Facebook says it's time to get down to business.
The idea that the technology behind search is a done deal is far from the truth, according to Google, as the company appears to still have plenty of tricks up its sleeve to improve it.
Facebook has blocked Vintage Camera, an Instagram-like photo app, from accessing its API (application programming interface). The move follows the recent blocking of other apps by the social networking giant.
Google is making it easier for app developers to connect with users on its social network through Google+ Sign-In, a new feature that allows people to sign into third-party apps using their Google+ credentials.
Imaging technology once reserved for high end cameras might be coming to smartphones with new software from Japan's Morpho.
Chinese Internet giant Tencent is eyeing the U.S. mobile Internet market with its popular WeChat product, a messaging app that lets users send messages, voice recorded notes, and pictures to friends on the service.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the California Office of the Attorney General should investigate Google's Wallet service for sharing app buyers' personal information with app developers, a privacy group said.
Consumers might not have to upgrade their phones to take advantage of a new video compression system that can send high-definition images much more efficiently than today's most popular formats.
Mobile operators are hoping to make it easier for developers to integrate network-based features with their applications using a new platform called OneAPI Exchange.
Trend Micro is adding the often confusing world of Facebook privacy settings to a new version of its flagship security software.
Mozilla previewed the first commercial build of its Firefox OS and announced several operator and smartphone rollout plans on Sunday at Mobile World Congress.
PayPal will introduce a mobile chip-and-PIN version of its payments service in Europe, starting with a selection of U.K. businesses over the coming months.
ZTE smartphones based on Firefox OS along with Nokia's new Windows Phone-based devices will share the spotlight at this year's Mobile World Congress with next-generation network technologies that offer higher download speeds and help operators combat...
Broadcom says it's invented a chip that can tell your phone where you are all the time without quickly draining your battery.
Orange hopes to increase smartphone use among seniors with the Fujitsu Stylistic S01, which uses a number of technologies to make the phone a better fit for users who are over 65 years old.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTOperations ManagerNSW