Security remains a big concern for businesses considering cloud storage, but Dropbox hopes to further calm their fears by integrating its service with enterprise mobile management products.
Twitter has moved well beyond its foundation of 140-character messages. The site will now host videos that play automatically in users' feeds.
Facebook has taken a step away from its main site to develop what it thinks is a better way to share photos privately.
A software update to the Apple Watch's OS gave third-party developers access to the device's sensors this week, fulfilling a request they've had since Apple unveiled the wearable.
Microsoft has taken its big data analysis to China, with computing models that can forecast the air quality across 41 cities in the country.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
Apple has confirmed it's deploying camera-equipped cars to capture data -- including images -- to improve its mapping service.
Instagram is changing the look of its photo-sharing site on the desktop, streamlining the display of people's photos while also enlarging them.
Apple had lots to offer developers at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference keynote. Headline improvements included a new version of the soon to be open sourced Swift programming language and upgraded frameworks for creating more advanced Watch...
No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
Expect Apple Watch apps to gain a lot more functionality now that Apple is opening its hardware sensors to third party developers and allowing apps to run natively on the device.
You might find yourself browsing more than the shelves at your local store, if Facebook knows you're there. It's expanding a location-aware program that will let businesses pop information into the top of your news feed.
Facebook has released a stripped down version of its Android app aimed at growing its service in developing countries and other areas with poor connectivity.
Uber has made enemies in the five years its cars have been on the road. Safety concerns have sparked lawsuits from regulators, its data collection practices have landed it in hot water, and CEO Travis Kalanick can’t seem to shake his spoiled brat ima...
Disconnect.me, maker of an Android privacy app banned from the Play store, has filed an antitrust complaint with the European Commssion accusing Google of abusing its dominant market position.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW