The Rockstar Consortium that acquired Nortel Networks' patents filed Thursday patent infringement suits against Google, Samsung, HTC and five other companies.
Some Twitter users are complaining about a change that puts photo previews front and center in their streams, and offering advice to others on how to turn it off.
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
LinkedIn wants to help people get a job and advance their careers by incorporating its services into their mobile email.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Ex-Googler Hugo Barra has a thing for the fans -- but not Google's.
Pavel Durov, the CEO of the Russian social networking site VK, does not think very highly of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Edward Snowden instead is his personal hero.
Nokia has added a tablet and two large-screen smartphones to its Lumia family, and is once again counting on its camera technology to attract buyers.
Google wants to turn business owners into cartographers with a new mapping tool designed to visualize their companies' data.
YouTube's presence on mobile devices has exploded in the past couple of years, Google said on Thursday.
Hiring managers are busy bees who sometimes have to close a deal from their mobile phones, which is apparently what led LinkedIn to offer a mobile app for recruiters on the go.
Japanese carrier SoftBank and gaming company GungHo Online Entertainment are investing US$1.5 billion for a 51 percent stake in Finnish game developer Softcell, highlighting how hot this sector has become.
Microsoft's next Windows Phone update opens the door for 1080p screens and more powerful processors from Qualcomm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW