The source code for an Android mobile banking Trojan app was released on an underground forum, making it possible for a larger number of cybercriminals to launch attacks using this kind of malware in the future.
Google has been working for the last one year on 3-D smartphones that aim to give the devices greater awareness of space and motion in natural environments.
It might not have figured in Facebook's calculations, but its deal to buy WhatsApp may help the social networking giant get access to the Chinese market.
When's the last time you replied, promptly, to a message sent through Facebook? Aren't sure? Well Facebook, craving more real-time usage of its service, hopes to change that.
The number of mobile apps infected with malware in Google's Play store nearly quadrupled between 2011 and 2013, a security group has reported.
Nokia has unveiled its Treasure Tag device, which can help people use their smartphones to find valuables like keys or a bag by putting a tag on them.
Cloudant has announced open source, native Sync software libraries for Android and iOS, making it easier for developers to build offline access in their mobile applications.
Philips is piloting an intelligent supermarket lighting system that can help shoppers find their groceries based on their location in the store, the company said Monday.
Bitcoin developers tired of working with clunky APIs to build their apps have a new option that goes straight to the source.
A growing number of brick-and-mortar businesses, eager to learn more about what goes on inside their walls, are turning to new technology to gather data from people's mobile phones.
Hewlett-Packard is launching a service that could help organizations better manage their Android and iOS mobile apps on employee-owned devices, supporting the BYOD (bring your own device) trend.
Yahoo has acquired Wander, a startup that makes a diary app, as part of the Internet company's continuing efforts to improve its products on mobile devices.
LinkedIn is shutting down Intro, its recently launched mobile service for connecting people over email, that raised security concerns.
Apple on Wednesday removed Blockchain, the last remaining application in its mobile store for transmitting bitcoins, signaling the continuing uncertainty around the virtual currency.
Sencha has introduced Space, aiming to make it easier for IT departments to manage HTML5 apps running on Android, iOS or BlackBerry devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW