The source code for an Android mobile banking Trojan app was released on an underground forum, making it possible for a larger number of cybercriminals to launch attacks using this kind of malware in the future.
Google has been working for the last one year on 3-D smartphones that aim to give the devices greater awareness of space and motion in natural environments.
It might not have figured in Facebook's calculations, but its deal to buy WhatsApp may help the social networking giant get access to the Chinese market.
When's the last time you replied, promptly, to a message sent through Facebook? Aren't sure? Well Facebook, craving more real-time usage of its service, hopes to change that.
The number of mobile apps infected with malware in Google's Play store nearly quadrupled between 2011 and 2013, a security group has reported.
Nokia has unveiled its Treasure Tag device, which can help people use their smartphones to find valuables like keys or a bag by putting a tag on them.
Cloudant has announced open source, native Sync software libraries for Android and iOS, making it easier for developers to build offline access in their mobile applications.
Philips is piloting an intelligent supermarket lighting system that can help shoppers find their groceries based on their location in the store, the company said Monday.
Bitcoin developers tired of working with clunky APIs to build their apps have a new option that goes straight to the source.
A growing number of brick-and-mortar businesses, eager to learn more about what goes on inside their walls, are turning to new technology to gather data from people's mobile phones.
Hewlett-Packard is launching a service that could help organizations better manage their Android and iOS mobile apps on employee-owned devices, supporting the BYOD (bring your own device) trend.
Yahoo has acquired Wander, a startup that makes a diary app, as part of the Internet company's continuing efforts to improve its products on mobile devices.
LinkedIn is shutting down Intro, its recently launched mobile service for connecting people over email, that raised security concerns.
Apple on Wednesday removed Blockchain, the last remaining application in its mobile store for transmitting bitcoins, signaling the continuing uncertainty around the virtual currency.
Sencha has introduced Space, aiming to make it easier for IT departments to manage HTML5 apps running on Android, iOS or BlackBerry devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia