Twitter's mobile music app, launched last year amid a crowded market for online music services, is being shut down, Twitter said on Friday.
Fitbit, a startup that makes wearable devices for activity tracking, is being sued following reports that users of its Force device developed skin rashes.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is investing US$215 million to acquire a minority stake and a seat in the board of Tango, a mobile messaging app from the U.S.
China's Tencent isn't letting up on international marketing for its WeChat mobile messaging app, but signaled its plans to avoid competing in markets where rivals such as WhatsApp already have a strong user base.
NASA, with an eye toward Earth-based projects, is calling on software and hardware developers to create new technologies for addressing issues around coastal flooding.
Wickr, a startup that provides encrypted messaging, is now licensing its security technology to other application vendors.
Google's multimedia streaming device Chromecast is now available in 11 more countries, including France, Germany and the U.K.
Google has updated its cross-platform Play Games service, and promises it has more in store for this week's Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Xamarin and Samsung Electronics have worked together to make it easier for developers to create apps that can run on Samsung's Knox security platform.
At around €2,000 (US$2800) each, the secure smartphones that SecuSmart showed at Cebit last year were out of reach of many businesses -- although three governments have since bought them to secure mobile phone calls between senior officials, accordin...
Nokia's Refocus app -- which lets users play with the focus after a picture has been taken -- is now available for all Lumia smartphones with Windows Phone 8.
One of China's most popular messaging apps, WeChat, has started shutting down certain accounts known for their political writings, the latest sign that the nation is stepping up its censorship of the Internet.
The money spent by advertisers on the desktop will decline this year as people continue to reach for their smartphones to search for information, according to new data from eMarketer.
Searching on Yahoo will now deliver local business reviews from Yelp, through a partnership that could help Yahoo search compete against Google, or at least make it more useful.
Google is facing a lawsuit over unauthorized in-app purchases on Android devices by children.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTData EngineersNSW