Apple is in talks to buy headphones maker Beats Electronics for US$3.2 billion, in what would be its largest-ever acquisition, according to reports Thursday.
Lyft is upping its game against Uber with a premium SUV service aimed at high rollers.
Yahoo's News Digest application is now available on Android, with an international and a Canadian edition also added.
News, email and photo-sharing are some of the most popular services on the Web. Marissa Mayer knows that, and they're some of the reasons she thinks you should try Yahoo.
Samsung has made the second version of its Knox data and app security platform available worldwide, but at first only users and enterprises that have the new Galaxy S5 can take advantage of the improvements it offers.
An intriguing feature that lets people find out how long they'd have to wait for an Uber ride is one of the new navigation tools in Google Maps' mobile app.
Whether you've lost your car or lost your Internet connection, Google Now is getting a little more helpful.
A lawsuit filed Thursday accuses Google of strong-arming device manufacturers into making its search engine the default on Android devices, driving up the cost of those devices and hurting consumers.
Foursquare, one of the first apps to put location-sharing on the map, is rethinking its service and dividing it in two in an effort to stay relevant.
Watch out, WhatsApp (and Facebook): Photo messaging app Snapchat is now offering video calls and instant messaging.
Facebook is not your scrappy startup anymore. It's providing a host of tools for third-party developers aimed at catching bugs swiftly, more toolkit options and lending a big helping hand in app development.
Facebook, in a push to make its platform more useful for third-party developers, is launching tools to give their apps more exposure, including a mobile "like" button.
Facebook will extend its advertising business by distributing ads from its marketers to third-party mobile apps.
VMware is leaning on AirWatch to let users access files from one place using virtual and physical clients and let admins manage desktops in the same way they handle mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW