Adobe Systems has added mobile features to its Marketing Cloud, allowing companies to better target smartphones with the help of geolocation and app analytics.
Although Instagram users do not commonly turn to the site to find out what's happening in the world, CEO Kevin Systrom hopes that will change.
Some new details have emerged about Jelly, the mysterious startup from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone: The company's app is "very close" to launching, and will be available for free on iOS and Android-based devices, Stone recently said.
Google has added new features to its search app on iOS, like updated reminders and hands-free search, designed to proactively deliver information to people at certain moments.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
Mobile developers will be able to track usage of their Android and iOS applications, as well as experiment with interface improvements, with two free services from Amazon.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
The Rockstar Consortium that acquired Nortel Networks' patents filed Thursday patent infringement suits against Google, Samsung, HTC and five other companies.
Some Twitter users are complaining about a change that puts photo previews front and center in their streams, and offering advice to others on how to turn it off.
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
LinkedIn wants to help people get a job and advance their careers by incorporating its services into their mobile email.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Ex-Googler Hugo Barra has a thing for the fans -- but not Google's.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data
- Google, Rockstar reach deal to settle lawsuit over Nortel patents
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT