Broadcom is set to acquire home networking company Gigle Networks, a privately-held company that develops system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for home networking over power lines. The acquisition will also help drive Broadcom's adoption of G.hn, a new I...
One in five employees is putting their company's network atrisk by using non-standard smartphones in breach of their organisation's security policy.
The UK is falling slowly but surely down the global league table for broadband, and is particularly weak in improving upload performance, a new Cisco-backed survey has found.
The office workplace that has dominated business since the 19th Century is dying and most employees would be quite happy not to work in it, a global study by networking giant Cisco has found.
A Russian company that specialises in cracking tools claims it has broken the password protection used to secure data backups from BlackBerry smartphones.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
The English and US football teams found the World Cup a struggle but can the Internet itself hold up under the huge traffic demands imposed by the first ever 'online' tournament?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8SA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW