Jawbone says its new Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker doesn't have a competitor when it comes to combining portability and sound quality, despite a wealth of similar sized speakers currently available on the market.
At long last, third-party Lightning-connector accessories, for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod, are starting to hit the market, and those add-ons form the bulk of this week's accessory roundup.
Californian mobile accessories company AliphCom today launched its range of Bluetooth headsets in Australia -- the flagship Jawbone Prime and Jawbone 2.
By the end of 2009 the world's mobile handset accessories market will have chalked up a value of nearly $55 billion. That represents a small decrease from the 2008 figure, surprising only in that the decline hasn't been larger.
66 percent of revenues earned from mobile phone handset accessories are generated in the aftermarket with items such as protective cases and memory cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
- Facebook testing mobile searches for old posts
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Boston's Bolt launches hardware companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.