Mio has equipped its latest navigation device, the Moov V780, with a 7-inch touchscreen, support for HD playback and the option to integrate support for WiMax.
Mio Technology will launch a new version of its MiBuddy 4.7-inch touchscreen Internet and navigation device next year running Google's Android mobile software, a company representative said Tuesday.
Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) is being sued in a Singapore court for its use of the Mio brand name by Mitac International, which sells smart phones and GPS devices under the Mio brand through its Mio Technology unit.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC