Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The iPad Mini 3 can't compete against another tablet ranged by Apple
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
The dust from Apple’s launch event has settled following the unveiling of the iPad Pro, an upgraded Apple TV and, of course, the iPhone 6s series. Amid the spoils was another product benefiting from a major upgrade, the iPad Mini 4, only its moment w...
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S5 mini with little fanfare in its home country of Korea last night. The miniature 4.5in smartphone discounts processing hardware and camera performance, but retains the S5’s durability and focus on fitness.
The cost of the $329 iPad Mini will determine its future - and maybe Apple's, too. In the near term, the iPad Mini could have a big holiday season, but it will run the risk of cannibalizing regular iPad sales, according to one veteran tech analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW