Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The iPad Mini 3 can't compete against another tablet ranged by Apple
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
The dust from Apple’s launch event has settled following the unveiling of the iPad Pro, an upgraded Apple TV and, of course, the iPhone 6s series. Amid the spoils was another product benefiting from a major upgrade, the iPad Mini 4, only its moment w...
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S5 mini with little fanfare in its home country of Korea last night. The miniature 4.5in smartphone discounts processing hardware and camera performance, but retains the S5’s durability and focus on fitness.
The cost of the $329 iPad Mini will determine its future - and maybe Apple's, too. In the near term, the iPad Mini could have a big holiday season, but it will run the risk of cannibalizing regular iPad sales, according to one veteran tech analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW