Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The iPad Mini 3 can't compete against another tablet ranged by Apple
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
The dust from Apple’s launch event has settled following the unveiling of the iPad Pro, an upgraded Apple TV and, of course, the iPhone 6s series. Amid the spoils was another product benefiting from a major upgrade, the iPad Mini 4, only its moment w...
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S5 mini with little fanfare in its home country of Korea last night. The miniature 4.5in smartphone discounts processing hardware and camera performance, but retains the S5’s durability and focus on fitness.
The cost of the $329 iPad Mini will determine its future - and maybe Apple's, too. In the near term, the iPad Mini could have a big holiday season, but it will run the risk of cannibalizing regular iPad sales, according to one veteran tech analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC