Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The iPad Mini 3 can't compete against another tablet ranged by Apple
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
The dust from Apple’s launch event has settled following the unveiling of the iPad Pro, an upgraded Apple TV and, of course, the iPhone 6s series. Amid the spoils was another product benefiting from a major upgrade, the iPad Mini 4, only its moment w...
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S5 mini with little fanfare in its home country of Korea last night. The miniature 4.5in smartphone discounts processing hardware and camera performance, but retains the S5’s durability and focus on fitness.
The cost of the $329 iPad Mini will determine its future - and maybe Apple's, too. In the near term, the iPad Mini could have a big holiday season, but it will run the risk of cannibalizing regular iPad sales, according to one veteran tech analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW