NBN Co CEO, Mike Quigley, used a press conference in Sydney to reject allegations he should’ve known about cases of bribery that took place in Alcatel-Lucent when he was a senior executive there.
Safety and closer collaboration with industry have been keyed as high priorities on NBN Co’s list as the company gears up to deliver more than $2 billion in proposals and contracts by the end of the year.
NBN Co chief executive Mike Quigley has delivered a stinging attack on the Coalition's broadband policy, publicly backing Labor's rival National Broadband Network project just days before the Federal Election due on Saturday.
Australia and Japan appear to have signed a bilateral agreement relating to broadband, with NBN chief executive, Mike Quigley, and other government officials having met with Japanese Communications Minister, Kazuhiro Haraguchi, this week, according t...
NBNCo chief executive Mike Quigley has told a Senate Select Committee that it is too early to confirm whether wholesale prices for the National Broadband Network ([[xref:http://www.computerworld.com.au/tag/NBN|NBN|Computerworld :: NBN]]) will be the ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT