NBN Co CEO, Mike Quigley, used a press conference in Sydney to reject allegations he should’ve known about cases of bribery that took place in Alcatel-Lucent when he was a senior executive there.
Safety and closer collaboration with industry have been keyed as high priorities on NBN Co’s list as the company gears up to deliver more than $2 billion in proposals and contracts by the end of the year.
NBN Co chief executive Mike Quigley has delivered a stinging attack on the Coalition's broadband policy, publicly backing Labor's rival National Broadband Network project just days before the Federal Election due on Saturday.
Australia and Japan appear to have signed a bilateral agreement relating to broadband, with NBN chief executive, Mike Quigley, and other government officials having met with Japanese Communications Minister, Kazuhiro Haraguchi, this week, according t...
NBNCo chief executive Mike Quigley has told a Senate Select Committee that it is too early to confirm whether wholesale prices for the National Broadband Network ([[xref:http://www.computerworld.com.au/tag/NBN|NBN|Computerworld :: NBN]]) will be the ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If you want to be an Xbox Insider, Microsoft says you'll now have to earn it
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC