Hewlett-Packard has fired back at a former Autonomy executive who is attempting to block the settlement of a number of shareholder lawsuits filed over HP's disastrous acquisition of the infrastructure software vendor.
Hewlett-Packard is in "serious" talks about settling a lawsuit brought by shareholders over its troubled acquisition of infrastructure software vendor Autonomy.
Hewlett-Packard's November 2012 decision to write off billions of dollars in connection with the acquisition of infrastructure software vendor Autonomy continues to dog the company as it prepares to face shareholders at an annual meeting Wednesday.
A judge has ruled that Hewlett-Packard and its CEO, Meg Whitman, must mount a defense against a shareholder class action lawsuit claiming that Whitman and HP made misleading statements about the acquisition of Autonomy.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW