Hewlett-Packard has fired back at a former Autonomy executive who is attempting to block the settlement of a number of shareholder lawsuits filed over HP's disastrous acquisition of the infrastructure software vendor.
Hewlett-Packard is in "serious" talks about settling a lawsuit brought by shareholders over its troubled acquisition of infrastructure software vendor Autonomy.
Hewlett-Packard's November 2012 decision to write off billions of dollars in connection with the acquisition of infrastructure software vendor Autonomy continues to dog the company as it prepares to face shareholders at an annual meeting Wednesday.
A judge has ruled that Hewlett-Packard and its CEO, Meg Whitman, must mount a defense against a shareholder class action lawsuit claiming that Whitman and HP made misleading statements about the acquisition of Autonomy.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC