SAP said this week that midsize companies that purchase the Business All-in-One suite or SAP ERP will also receive its CRM (customer relationship management) application.
IBM on Monday will announce a BI (business intelligence) and planning suite aimed at midsized companies that need more insight into their business than a spreadsheet can provide, but not the complexity of an enterprise-level product.
SAP on Tuesday announced Business Objects Edge BI 3.1, an upgrade to its midmarket BI suite that includes Polestar, a tool that makes it easier for nontechnical workers to tap BI.
Latest News Articles
- Some SAP users remain unhappy with pricier Enterprise Support
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Report: CIA improperly accessed Senate computers
- French carrier Iliad offers to buy T-Mobile US
- PHP gets a formal specification, at last
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Top five budget smartphones money can buy (Part I, 2014)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 25% off $70.82
- 44% off $550
- 5% off $1699 free shipping
- 34% off $847
- 25% off $299
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »