Reader Jean has a problem: she installed Office 2003 on her brand new Windows 7 system, and every single time she runs it, a pop-up forces her to accept Microsoft's End User License Agreement (EULA).
Widescreen monitors are great for watching movies and organizing windows side-by-side, but a lot of time the space goes to waste. This week I've got a great tip that's particularly applicable to laptop and netbook users: Move the Windows taskbar to t...
George needs advice about document compatibility between Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007
A good password can mean the difference between identity safety and identity theft. Unfortunately, too many otherwise intelligent people rely on ridiculously weak passwords, the kind that make hackers rub their hands with glee.
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
As most Windows watchers know by now, Windows 7 brings a handful of interface tweaks to the table, starting with large, eye-pleasing program icons that take up residence in the taskbar. Of course, this is little more than an update to the Quick Launc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC