Lurching in the shadows of Nokia's Lumia 635 and 830
Has BlackBerry passed its 'use by' date?
Sometimes it's better never than late.
A return to the Dark Souls roots
The Surface 2 boasts a full HD screen, features updated internals and has a new two-stage kickstand
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
We get our hands on Microsoft's latest smartphone operating system, officially titled Windows Phone 7.5
Like the Apple Magic Mouse, Microsoft has added touch sensitivity to this mouse, along with haptic vibration feedback and a curiously arched construction
Microsoft's LifeCam HD-6000 is a great high-def webcam for laptop use
Microsoft System Center Essentials 2010 is a systems management suite for midsize businesses that comprises part of Microsoft System Center 2010.
Windows Live Hotmail looks better, works faster and adds some neat features to Microsoft's web-based email service. Can it compete with Gmail?
Microsoft's Kin One has slick software, but unimpressive hardware
Microsoft's Kin Two phone is stylish, but missing some key features
Microsoft says the design nuances of the SideWinder X4 are the result of listening to customers
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony: PlayStation Network is back online now, really
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- PlayStation Network recovering after outage
- Hackers target Tor as PlayStation disruption continues
- Connected, self-driving cars in the front seat at CES
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.