Azure users have already had access to the homegrown content delivery network services Microsoft offers in both standard and premium versions, but thanks to a newly expanded partnership, they'll soon be able to tap CDN services from Akamai as well.
Microsoft announced a major update to its Surface Enterprise Initiative on Tuesday, revealing a new kind of warranty and showing off customers who have already purchased the Surface Pro 4 prior to its launch later this month.
Microsoft Corporate Vice President Joe Belfiore said the company's policy of requiring cumulative updates to Windows 10 is actually better for reliability than the old model of letting users and IT administrators apply piecemeal patches.
Microsoft launched new capabilities for its Power BI business intelligence service Monday that allow users to add custom visualizations to their dashboards.
Google is trying to draw more businesses away from Office with a new offer that gives them Apps for free while they serve out their contract with Microsoft.
Microsoft released its latest statistics on government requests for users' data on Wednesday, including a new report on requests to have information taken down from the company's services.
Windows 10 Mobile insiders finally got access to a new build of Microsoft's operating system for smartphones, but the installation process is going to have many people seeing red.
Microsoft announced a suite of new security capabilities for its Azure SQL database service on Tuesday morning, including support for better encryption and Azure Active Directory implementation.
Microsoft has sold out of pre-order units for its Surface Book laptop/tablet hybrid on its online store.
Microsoft released a new, feature-packed build of Windows 10 on Monday that includes the Skype messaging apps the company promised during the run-up to the operating system's launch.
Microsoft has bolstered Power BI several times already since the business intelligence application became generally available in late July, but on Thursday, it announced a particularly interesting partnership with Alteryx, provider of a platform for ...
Microsoft now lets anyone with a major Office 365 ProPlus subscription get access to its migration services all the time.
Evolutionary changes have seen the Surface Pro 4 become one of the most powerful notebooks in a body that is altogether smaller.
Disparate Microsoft technologies come together in the company’s flagship Windows 10 smartphones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL.
A riotous crowd rose to their feet upon the unveiling of the Surface Book, the first ever notebook built by Microsoft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW