People testing out the public beta of Microsoft's Azure Stack private cloud system have some new platform services and DevOps tools to play with less than two weeks after it initially launched.
Microsoft announced Wednesday that its Azure IoT Hub product for managing fleets of devices that feed digital data from the physical world will be generally available on Thursday.
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization service is making it possible for companies to share their business information with the world in an interactive format.
Microsoft will pay around $250 million to acquire SwiftKey, the company behind a popular keyboard for iOS and Android, according to a report in the Financial Times Tuesday.
Microsoft stepped up efforts to expand the reach of its Yammer work social network -- and better compete with other workplace collaboration tools -- announcing Tuesday that any organisation with an Office 365 subscription will gain access to the serv...
Many users of Windows 7 and 8.1 will start seeing a more aggressive push to upgrade to Windows 10 in the coming days, as Microsoft starts rolling the new operating system out as a recommended update which will automatically download.
Mere days after Microsoft reported plummeting sales for its own Lumia handsets, Vaio is expected to launch its own Windows 10 Mobile phone. Whether third parties like Vaio and Acer can succeed where Microsoft hasn't remains an open question.
Microsoft really wants small businesses to pick up its Office 365 productivity suite, and the company unveiled a new offer Monday aimed at drawing them into its cloud.
A few years back Microsoft switched from per-processor to per-core licensing in SQL Server, and now it's about to do the same thing with Windows Server 2016. You may not be thrilled with the results.
Microsoft updated its OneNote notetaking software on Friday, releasing a handful of updates primarily aimed at improving the experience of using the product on the Mac.
Microsoft is betting on reinventing itself as a cloud company, and the financial results it released Thursday show that its push is paying off despite an overall decline in revenue.
Microsoft quietly updated Outlook for iOS on Wednesday, with support for a calendar widget that makes it easy to see your schedule at a glance.
Business users who rely on cloud storage providers like Dropbox and Box now have some improved tools in their collaboration arsenal, thanks to a set of integrations that Microsoft announced Wednesday.
Microsoft wants to provide a news feed on the iPhone for users' business interests, thanks to a project called News Pro from the company's Garage internal incubator.
Microsoft is releasing the first technical preview of its Azure Stack private cloud platform, which will allow customers to bring capabilities from the Azure public cloud into their own data centers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCMS Exchange Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT