SQL Server, one of the most popular pieces of database server software, and a crown jewel of Microsoft's enterprise software empire, is coming to Linux. Seriously.
Slack's popularity reportedly piqued the interest of Microsoft, but the tech titan is currently focusing its efforts on Skype.
Microsoft is bringing its virtual assistant Cortana to Brazil, Mexico, and French-speaking Canadians with a major update to the Windows 10 beta on Friday.
Microsoft is keeping up its push to provide businesses with hybrid cloud tools by offering a new feature that lets companies stretch their database tables from on-premises infrastructure to its Azure storage service.
Microsoft made two key acquisitions last year with the explicit purpose of integrating them into Dynamics CRM, and on Wednesday it announced a spring wave of the software that brings those additions to light.
Microsoft and Raspberry Pi want people to build businesses and start Kickstarter campaigns around cool devices making use of the new Raspberry Pi 3 computer.
Microsoft wants to help protect companies from hack attacks, and it's introducing a new Windows 10 feature soon to improve the operating system's security capabilities.
The Microsoft Band 2 is the manufacturer’s second go at entering the fitness wearables market with the original Microsoft Band only available in the US and UK released a year ago.
After a long wait, Microsoft is giving Windows Insiders some major new features to play around with, after spending the past couple months making backend improvements to its mobile operating system.
Skype announced Thursday that iOS and Android users in the U.S. and Western Europe can expect to start making group video calls from their smartphones and tablets in the coming week.
Microsoft has been aggressive in embracing open source technology on its Azure cloud platform, and that continued Wednesday with the launch of several new features powered by open source projects.
On Tuesday, Microsoft unveiled a new profile page for Office 365 users aimed at making it easier for people to collaborate at work.
Microsoft launches the new Lumia 650 as a business phone for the European market, but without one of its most noteworthy productivity features, the Display Dock.
People testing out the public beta of Microsoft's Azure Stack private cloud system have some new platform services and DevOps tools to play with less than two weeks after it initially launched.
Microsoft announced Wednesday that its Azure IoT Hub product for managing fleets of devices that feed digital data from the physical world will be generally available on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW