Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Microsoft released a beta build of Windows 10 with support for running the popular Bash shell. Here's how to get it set up.
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
There will be no more updates from Microsoft, so staying with the software could open you up to a host of risks.
There's already plenty of angst out there about the prospect of jobs lost to AI, but this week, artists got a fresh reason to be concerned.
Users of Outlook for iOS and Android now have new ways to get important reminders and events into their calendars, thanks to integrations that Microsoft unveiled Thursday morning.
Microsoft wants to make the Raspberry Pi 3 computer easier to use for people who want to be makers but haven't worked with hardware before.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
As hardware, Microsoft's collaborative Surface Hub is undeniably breathtaking. As software, we expected to see Cortana and more multitasking features, but Microsoft says some of the limitations are by design.
Edge may be far behind other browsers in the eyes of users, but the race isn't over just yet.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
At its Build developer conference this week, Microsoft showed how it plans to stay relevant in the mobile computing market without a popular mobile OS.
Are you too lazy to open the door or switch on a light? Let Windows 10 and its Cortana voice-activated digital assistant do the job for you.
Microsoft's Hololens promises to merge the real and virtual worlds in ways that haven't been possible before, and on Thursday morning, it demonstrated one way the gadget could transform the way we buy cars and just about any other major product.
Microsoft does not plan to build an online ad blocker into its Edge browser, a company engineer said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC