Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
When Microsoft offered a peek at the next Dynamics CRM earlier this month, the software's longtime leader was still at the helm. On Monday, it was a brand-new CRM boss who released the new software to the public.
Companies that want almost all of the new features Microsoft is cramming into its Office 365 productivity service can now get them through a new subscription the company launched Tuesday.
Microsoft just unveiled a new beta service on Monday that's supposed to help anyone to build an app -- no software development experience required.
Optus is sweetening online pre-orders for the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with an Xbox giveaway.
Microsoft revealed Tuesday that an update to Windows 10 changed some users' privacy settings accidentally.
Microsoft has blamed a drop in its workforce's gender diversity on the thousands of layoffs it made to restructure its phone hardware business.
Gartner expects that half of all enterprises will at least begin their roll-outs of Windows 10 by January 2017, according to a report the analyst firm released Monday.
Microsoft and Volvo announced this week that they are working together to let consumers take new cars for a spin using the HoloLens augmented reality headgear.
Enterprise software has long been associated with clunky interfaces and a long learning curve, but Microsoft is aiming to change all that with Dynamics AX, the next generation of its flagship ERP system.
When Microsoft's data and machine learning chief thinks about the future, he sees a world where developers create applications that are built to leverage machine learning and predictive analytics without needing the help of a data scientist.
Samsung remains the top smartphone vendor worldwide, followed by Apple.
Microsoft gets into sci-fi publishing with free “Future Visions” anthology.
Microsoft has partnered with mobile ad network Vungle to provide Windows developers a way to monetize apps that they share through the Windows Store.
It would be tough for Microsoft to top the seismic waves it created at last year's Connect developer conference when it announced the open-sourcing of its .Net application framework, but this year the software giant has plenty up its sleeve.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW