Microsoft has begun sending out invitations to an Oct. 26 event where it's expected to launch a new Surface all-in-one PC.
Microsoft has added a new support policy that drops the company's decade of technical support for an open-ended product lifetime.
Microsoft's Windows 10 lost user share in September for the first time since its debut more than a year ago.
On Thursday, Microsoft moved Cortana and Bing into a new organization that combines the two product groups with Microsoft Research. Both products could benefit from closer proximity to the company's most advanced technologies.
A Surface-branded desktop keyboard has been spotted at the Bluetooth Special Interest Group. Does this suggest a Surface all-in-one is incoming?
Windows 10 users are getting OneDrive placeholders with a new name: On-Demand Sync.
Microsoft today acknowledged that the Windows 10 adoption pace has slowed.
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Microsoft's go-slow approach to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update means the majority of PCs haven't received it yet, according to a new report.
The Surface Pro 3 is having battery issues again, but this time it's largely affecting LG-made batteries.
Microsoft has begun yanking the long-lambasted "Get Windows 10" nag software from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
Microsoft's browsers continued to hemorrhage users in August.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC