Microsoft has acted on 338 requests to take down nude images shared non-consensually through its services as part of a new program aimed at curbing "revenge porn."
Microsoft wants to bring people wearing its HoloLens headset into a conversation with other folks who aren't in the room using a new technology developed by its research division that enables "holoportation."
A few months ago, Microsoft released a feature for PowerPoint 2016 that can help users make better-looking slides even if they aren't presentation experts. On Thursday, it got even better with a few upgrades.
Mesosphere made its mark early with large companies like Twitter and Netflix, and on Thursday the company got a fresh boost from two more tech giants: Microsoft and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Attention all 18- to 24-year-olds in the U.S.: Tay is online now, and she wants to chat with you.
Microsoft's cloud-based business intelligence service is celebrating a major user growth milestone with a handful of new features, including the ability to easily import data from an Excel spreadsheet and turn it into live-updating charts and graphs.
Apple says its new iPad Pro is an ideal PC replacement, but Microsoft shouldn't worry.
Microsoft announced Tuesday that it is on track to land a series of key certifications in its continuing effort to provide cloud services to the U.S. government.
Microsoft is trying to lure users away from Evernote with a new tool that lets people migrate their notes from the startup’s note-taking service.
Almost exactly a year ago Salesforce launched an app that brings CRM data into Microsoft's Outlook email software, and on Thursday it made a like-minded move with its SalesforceIQ Inbox product for what it calls "relationship intelligence."
Microsoft wants to help businesses bring their meeting rooms into the future of videoconferencing without spending a whole lot of dough with two new Skype for Business initiatives aimed at getting existing technology connected to its work communicati...
Microsoft released the next version of its Dynamics AX enterprise resource planning software on Tuesday, giving companies an easy path to run their businesses completely in the cloud.
Microsoft and Codenvy have teamed up to offer an extension to Visual Studio Team Services that lets developers efficiently create a cloud-based workspace with the correct tools to work on a shared project.
SQL Server, one of the most popular pieces of database server software, and a crown jewel of Microsoft's enterprise software empire, is coming to Linux. Seriously.
Slack's popularity reportedly piqued the interest of Microsoft, but the tech titan is currently focusing its efforts on Skype.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW