Microsoft has released a patch for Visual Studio 2010 intended to address insufficient memory messages developers are getting when doing small cut or copy operations.
What's Microsoft cooking up for Windows 8? We've already heard rumors of a 128-bit operating system with a 2012 release date, but what about the cool stuff that would make an upgrade worthwhile? A few Windows aficionado sites have just posted leaked ...
Microsoft has sold 150 million copies of Windows 7 in nine months--that is, seven copies per second. It's the fastest-selling operating system in history. Vista, by contrast, was such a flop that users couldn't wait to get rid of it.
Microsoft reports that it has sold more than 150 million copies of the Windows 7 desktop operating system in the roughly nine months it's been available--making it the fastest selling OS in history. Windows 7 has more than redeemed Microsoft for the ...
Microsoft fired another salvo as its battle against <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136345/Google_Update">Google</a> for <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9142593/Google_and_Microsoft_to_escalate_war_in_2010">search tur...
When it comes to enterprise open source software vendor Red Hat, one might assume its biggest competitors to be Oracle, Novell, Microsoft, or even IBM.
Salesforce.com has sued Microsoft for patent infringement, making a move in response to an intellectual property suit Redmond filed against the on-demand CRM (customer relationship management) vendor last month.
In keeping with Google's enthusiasm for the emerging HTML5 standard, many upcoming features of the company's Gmail Web-based e-mail service will be rendered in HTML5, said Adam de Boor, a staff software engineer working on the service.
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
Microsoft on Wednesday updated its rough-edged preview of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), adding support for several crucial HTML5 standards and boasting that the browser is faster than ever.
A French business school plans to trade Google Apps, used by around half its staff and students, for Microsoft's rival Live@edu service.
Infor will be relying on Microsoft technology for the next generation of its line of ERP (enterprise resource planning) products, in the wake of a deal the companies announced Wednesday.
Welcome to The Microsoft Home, where no wall or table in the house is safe from being a digital device.
To give Bing a boost, Microsoft's bringing in the muscle of its modest entertainment empire.
Microsoft is progressing to the next phase of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) development today with the launch of Platform Preview 3 (PP3) of the next generation Web browser. Developers can download the latest preview to get a sneak peek at what's in stor...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream transformationNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegrated logistics support Manager (ILS)ACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCProgram Architect - Payment/CardsVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW