Microsoft yesterday unveiled a very early edition of its next-generation browser, IE9.
Microsoft revealed this week at its Mix 10 conference for Microsoft-oriented Web developers that its forthcoming Windows Phone 7 mobile OS will not include a clipboard capability for copy-and-paste operations -- at least not in the first version.
Google has created a free tool to simplify and automate the migration of e-mail, calendar and contacts data from Microsoft Exchange servers to its Google Apps collaboration and communication hosted suite.
Microsoft has removed the cut and paste function from its forthcoming mobile phone OS, Windows Phone 7.
A bug in Microsoft's software gives hackers a way to exploit virtual Windows machines which would be attack-proof if they were running on real hardware, a researcher said today.
Microsoft released research today showing that the majority of Australian parents take little to no precautions to protect their children
Microsoft today released a platform preview of Internet Explorer 9. This isn't an IE9 beta, mind you; it doesn't have the features you'd expect in a browser. It doesn't even have an address bar for that matter. Instead, the IE9 Platform Preview serve...
Steve Ballmer doesn't use one but apparently as many as 10,000 Microsoft employees do. Embarrassingly, the device in question is Apple's iPhone.
Potentially toughening the competitive landscape for its own Silverlight rich Internet application platform, Microsoft will expand support for the HTML5 specification in its Internet Explorer 9 browser, under a plan revealed Tuesday.
Microsoft Monday announced at its MIX 10 conference the immediate release of free versions of its core development tools, all designed to get developers off to a fast start building applications for Windows Phone 7 smartphones.
Microsoft next week promises to finally reveal full details of the Windows Phone 7 operating system, at its MIX conference, traditionally a venue for Microsoft's Web developer community. There's a lot riding on these details.
PayPal users have reacted angrily to the suspension of Cryptome's account by the e-payment company and are using Cryptome's website to display their emails, cancelling their PayPal accounts.
Microsoft yesterday said it is testing a patch for a critical vulnerability in Internet Explorer (IE), but stopped short of promising to deliver an emergency fix before the next scheduled Patch Tuesday.
Microsoft is offering financial enticements to customers of on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor NetSuite to switch over to Microsoft's Dynamics family of business applications.
Hackers are exploiting the just-disclosed unpatched bug in Internet Explorer (IE) to launch drive-by attacks from malicious Web sites, security researchers said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC