Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) turned things around last month, boosting its usage share by a record amount, a Web analytics firm said today.
Red Hat has come up with an interesting sales pitch that seems to benefit rival Microsoft as much as Red Hat.
Nearly a month after a Google engineer released details of a new Windows XP flaw, criminals have dramatically ramped up online attacks that leverage the bug.
Cyber crime is continuing to mature into a sophisticated industry, according to the latest Microsoft Security Intelligence Report (SIRv8).
Adobe on Tuesday patched 17 critical vulnerabilities in Reader and Acrobat, including one that hackers have been using for nearly a month to commandeer PCs.
Just over two months after launching it, and days after reducing the price, Microsoft has decided to kill the Kin phone.
Microsoft has released a controller for its Silverlight multimedia software that can present dynamic visual summaries of large data sets in Web browsers.
That Jeff Lebowski was one cool dude.
If your business is still running Service Pack 2 of Windows XP, security problems are lurking around the corner, according to new research from IT services vendor Softchoice stating that almost 80 percent of organizations surveyed risk a security bre...
German privacy regulators have welcomed a proposal to extend laws protecting Germans' right to privacy to cover use of their own image and that of their homes in online street panoramas, the Hamburg privacy regulator said Monday.
Microsoft took another shot at rival Google today as it touted the support it provides for Office 2010.
Microsoft has released a patch for Visual Studio 2010 intended to address insufficient memory messages developers are getting when doing small cut or copy operations.
What's Microsoft cooking up for Windows 8? We've already heard rumors of a 128-bit operating system with a 2012 release date, but what about the cool stuff that would make an upgrade worthwhile? A few Windows aficionado sites have just posted leaked ...
Microsoft has sold 150 million copies of Windows 7 in nine months--that is, seven copies per second. It's the fastest-selling operating system in history. Vista, by contrast, was such a flop that users couldn't wait to get rid of it.
Microsoft reports that it has sold more than 150 million copies of the Windows 7 desktop operating system in the roughly nine months it's been available--making it the fastest selling OS in history. Windows 7 has more than redeemed Microsoft for the ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW