An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Microsoft Tuesday released an out-of-band security update addressing 10 vulnerabilities in versions of Internet Explorer, one of which is being exploited in the wild against IE 6.
The year is 1975. Gerald Ford is in the White House, South Vietnam falls, Muhammad Ali defeats Joe Frazier in the "Thrilla in Manila" world championship boxing match, the late-night comedy show NBC's Saturday Night (later called Saturday Night Live) ...
Microsoft has noted Google's recent move to stop censoring its search engine in China, but will continue to do business there, a senior company official said Wednesday.
Microsoft plans to release a new version of its Office Communications Server (OCS) by the latter half of 2010, according to Gurdeep Singh Pall, corporate vice president of Microsoft's Unified Communications Group.
In terms of running IT operations, 2010 may be a good year for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
At Voicecon's opening Monday in Orlando, vendors are poised to push unified communications, and Microsoft is stepping into the spotlight by announcing alliances with other vendors whose gear interoperates with Microsoft Office Communications Server.
Microsoft's new desktop virtualization initiatives announced yesterday are a long-anticipated move to make desktop and application virtualization easier and cheaper for enterprises. But it's also part of a broader Microsoft strategy to capture market...
Just a few weeks after Microsoft pulled the plug on its Windows Essential Business Server (EBS), IBM has beefed up its own pre-integrated package for small and medium-sized businesses, called Lotus Foundations.
Microsoft plans to start a small-scale pilot of a microblogging service aimed at business users that it has been experimenting with in Office Labs.
Microsoft today announced service packs for both Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, but declined to set a release date or a schedule for getting a beta in users' hands.
In an effort to capture what it sees as a growing market for virtual desktops within enterprises, Microsoft is simplifying some licensing agreements and enhancing its virtual-desktop-related software.
Microsoft's new browser, Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), will not run on Windows XP, now or when the software eventually ships, the company confirmed this week.
At its MIX Web developer conference this week Microsoft had little to say about the unnamed browser in Windows Phone 7, even as it trumpeted a limited "preview" release of desktop Internet Explorer 9.
Microsoft yesterday unveiled a very early edition of its next-generation browser, IE9.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW