With its Kin line of phones killed, Microsoft has announced that the people who worked on those devices will join the Windows Phone 7 team, incorporating Kin concepts and technology into Microsoft's upcoming mobile OS.
Internet Explorer has been in a freefall compared to its hotter rivals Firefox and Google's Chrome lately, but Microsoft's browser has finally reversed a small portion of its worldwide market share losses.
Microsoft Kin, a pseudo-smartphone aimed at teenagers, died Wednesday at Microsoft's headquarters in Redmond, Washington. The Kin was only seven weeks old.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) turned things around last month, boosting its usage share by a record amount, a Web analytics firm said today.
Red Hat has come up with an interesting sales pitch that seems to benefit rival Microsoft as much as Red Hat.
Nearly a month after a Google engineer released details of a new Windows XP flaw, criminals have dramatically ramped up online attacks that leverage the bug.
Cyber crime is continuing to mature into a sophisticated industry, according to the latest Microsoft Security Intelligence Report (SIRv8).
Adobe on Tuesday patched 17 critical vulnerabilities in Reader and Acrobat, including one that hackers have been using for nearly a month to commandeer PCs.
Just over two months after launching it, and days after reducing the price, Microsoft has decided to kill the Kin phone.
Microsoft has released a controller for its Silverlight multimedia software that can present dynamic visual summaries of large data sets in Web browsers.
That Jeff Lebowski was one cool dude.
If your business is still running Service Pack 2 of Windows XP, security problems are lurking around the corner, according to new research from IT services vendor Softchoice stating that almost 80 percent of organizations surveyed risk a security bre...
German privacy regulators have welcomed a proposal to extend laws protecting Germans' right to privacy to cover use of their own image and that of their homes in online street panoramas, the Hamburg privacy regulator said Monday.
Microsoft took another shot at rival Google today as it touted the support it provides for Office 2010.
Microsoft has released a patch for Visual Studio 2010 intended to address insufficient memory messages developers are getting when doing small cut or copy operations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia