Microsoft has sold 150 million copies of Windows 7 in nine months--that is, seven copies per second. It's the fastest-selling operating system in history. Vista, by contrast, was such a flop that users couldn't wait to get rid of it.
Microsoft reports that it has sold more than 150 million copies of the Windows 7 desktop operating system in the roughly nine months it's been available--making it the fastest selling OS in history. Windows 7 has more than redeemed Microsoft for the ...
Microsoft fired another salvo as its battle against <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136345/Google_Update">Google</a> for <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9142593/Google_and_Microsoft_to_escalate_war_in_2010">search tur...
When it comes to enterprise open source software vendor Red Hat, one might assume its biggest competitors to be Oracle, Novell, Microsoft, or even IBM.
Salesforce.com has sued Microsoft for patent infringement, making a move in response to an intellectual property suit Redmond filed against the on-demand CRM (customer relationship management) vendor last month.
In keeping with Google's enthusiasm for the emerging HTML5 standard, many upcoming features of the company's Gmail Web-based e-mail service will be rendered in HTML5, said Adam de Boor, a staff software engineer working on the service.
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
Microsoft on Wednesday updated its rough-edged preview of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), adding support for several crucial HTML5 standards and boasting that the browser is faster than ever.
A French business school plans to trade Google Apps, used by around half its staff and students, for Microsoft's rival Live@edu service.
Infor will be relying on Microsoft technology for the next generation of its line of ERP (enterprise resource planning) products, in the wake of a deal the companies announced Wednesday.
Welcome to The Microsoft Home, where no wall or table in the house is safe from being a digital device.
To give Bing a boost, Microsoft's bringing in the muscle of its modest entertainment empire.
Microsoft is progressing to the next phase of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) development today with the launch of Platform Preview 3 (PP3) of the next generation Web browser. Developers can download the latest preview to get a sneak peek at what's in stor...
Microsoft will unveil new features next week to enhance the Bing search engine's capabilities to search for entertainment-related content, specifically in areas such as music, television, movies and online games.
Microsoft will release a new mobile OS for enterprise handheld devices later this year as it tries to simplify the Windows Mobile upgrade cycle for customers, the company said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW