Adobe today patched six vulnerabilities in Flash Player, all of them pegged critical by the company.
A Gartner report about users looking at migrating from Lotus Notes and Domino didn't sit well with IBM's Ed Brill, who spoke his mind in a Friday blog post. But his spin on the contents of the report is too one-sided, according to Gartner's Tom Austi...
The Google security engineer who stirred up a hornets' nest two months ago after publicizing a critical Windows vulnerability said Friday that Microsoft will credit his work on four of the 34 bugs slated for patching on Tuesday.
Microsoft on Friday said it is investigating an unpatched vulnerability in Windows after an Israeli researcher revealed a bug in the operating system's kernel driver.
Oh, that Microsoft. She's such a tease.
As if Arkham Asylum weren't sprawling enough, get ready for Batman: Arkham City, Warner Bros. Interactive's ostensibly metropolitan sequel to its 2009 blockbuster action game.
Two senior U.S. lawmakers say they're "troubled" by the collection of personal data at many websites, and they want details on how much data 15 popular sites collect and what the sites do with the data.
Adobe today said it would issue an emergency patch the week of Aug. 16 to fix a critical flaw in its Reader and Acrobat software.
Microsoft today said it will deliver a record 14 security updates next week to patch a record-tying 34 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Office and Silverlight.
With the success of Internet Explorer 8 - gaining 1.38 percent market share in the United States to lead the pack with more than 42 percent of the market--it is easy to forget that Microsoft is hard at work developing Internet Explorer 9. Today, Micr...
Microsoft and Salesforce.com have settled the patent infringement lawsuits the companies filed against each other, in an agreement that gives each company protection under its rival's patent portfolio.
The words Windows and security have not always been compatible. In the past, Microsoft's quest to make its operating system as easy to manage as possible for the "typical" user has often meant sacrificing adequate safeguards against intrusion and inf...
Hoping to leapfrog over Google and Apple's successes in the smartphone market, Microsoft plans to use cloud-based speech recognition and natural language processing technology to offer user interface capabilities not found on the iPhone or Android de...
"Security through obscurity" may be a catchy phrase, but it's not the only thing that's catching among Windows users.
The VMforce cloud platform in development by VMware and Salesforce.com will be most useful for customers with existing Salesforce deployments, but can technically be used to build any Java application, a VMware official says.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
- Lawmakers headed to Silicon Valley to push tech companies on diversity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW