Ericuse165 asked the Windows forum which is better: the 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7.
Want to dismiss Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 outright? Simply wave a hand in the air and say "too little, too late." Everyone's doing it (myself included).
If you line up an iPhone 4, Droid X, and BlackBerry Torch next to each other, and zoom in so you only see the display alone, the similarities between the platforms seems to outweigh the differences. Windows Phone 7, however, breaks the mold on the se...
Ray Ozzie, Microsoft's chief software architect and the executive responsible for pushing the company into the cloud, plans to step down, Microsoft said on Monday.
Microsoft said its free malware cleaning tool had scrubbed the money-stealing Zeus bot from nearly 275,000 Windows computers in under a week.
Microsoft said Monday that an "unprecedented wave" of attacks are exploiting vulnerabilities in Oracle's Java software.
Motorola is asking a court to invalidate 12 Apple patents, even though Apple hasn't accused Motorola of infringing them.
Although the iPhone has a lot of admirers, it's possible to critique a smartphone without making it seems as if we are destined to default automatically to the iPhone and only one other rival platform. There should be enough room for more than two pl...
Criminals are using a Zeus botnet to pillage Charles Schwab investment accounts, a security researcher said Friday.
Microsoft this week unveiled the ninth volume of its Security Intelligence Report (SIR). The semi-annual assessment of the state of computer and Internet security and overview of the threat landscape generally yields some valuable information. This p...
One of the most persistent myths surrounding Linux and other open source software is that there's no easy way to get good support. Just this week, for instance, we saw this claim used in Microsoft's anti-OpenOffice.org video, obviously with the hope ...
One of the things I miss about Windows Vista -- okay, the only thing I miss about Vista -- is the Sidebar. Much as I applaud Microsoft's decision to liberate its desktop gadgets, to make it so you can position them anywhere you like, did it have to b...
Sony Ericsson announced today that it's cutting the cord with the Symbian operating system, a move that may put the platform on life support. Sony Ericsson's withdrawal of support for the mobile OS means that the only major player left building phone...
Microsoft is offering patches to fix a pesky problem with context menus in the Visual Studio 2010 IDE, company officials said this week.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was criticized for failing in markets where the company had been a pathfinder and being unattractive to recent graduates, during a conversation with students at the University of Washington.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC