There are a few tricks you can use to still get a free Windows 10 upgrade, but they're all pretty shady.
Microsoft's biggest update to Windows 10 is set to drop August 2. Here's what you need to know to get ready for the big day.
Three Florida men have sued Microsoft, charging that the company "coerced" them into upgrading to Windows 10.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
Updating to a new build of Windows is always a give-and-take process. Here we focus on the taking with the Anniversary Update.
Microsoft Office 365 users will soon get anew tools that aim to improve their writing skills, help prioritize important email and better research topics of interest.
Here's a look at Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, two new features that will be launching next week with the latest major update to Windows 10.
Microsoft's shrunken Xbox One S console will launch alongside the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on August 2.
Last year, Microsoft announced that it planned to have a billion devices running Windows 10 by the middle of 2018. Now, the company is saying that was too ambitious.
OneDrive users have begun receiving notifications from Microsoft that their storage allotments have already, or will soon be, reduced to 5GB.
Microsoft claims that Edge does something Chrome, Firefox, and Opera can't: Stream 1080p Netflix content on your PC. Turns out it's true.
Microsoft confirms it will offer Windows 10 as a monthly subscription for enterprises, again raising questions of how the model might be applied to consumers, and how Microsoft plans to monetize Windows over the coming years.
Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
Microsoft showed off a demo of how the HoloLens could be used in a business context at its Worldwide Partner Conference on Monday, aiming to attract interest from the developers and integrators in the audience.
Twenty-thousand lucky Xbox One Preview Program participants are getting their first look at the console's first universal Windows app, and it's a Blu-ray player.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC