If you have Windows 10's Anniversary Update, there's a handy little tool for performing remote tech support that's baked right into your computer. It's the new Quick Assist feature.
Apple's opening of the iOS keyboard floodgates has created enough space for a small skirmish between Google's Gboard and Microsoft's Word Flow.
Microsoft's patent cross-licensing juggernaut continues with a new agreement with Lenovo.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation is lambasting Microsoft over Windows 10's telemetry technology, and wants it to "come clean" with customers.
The goal is to track every plant, product and person associated with the production and sale of marijuana and maintain legal compliance.
Sales of Windows smartphones plunged 76% in the second quarter of this year compared to 2015.
If you liked Bing Rewards, you'll probably love its evolution into Microsoft Rewards. The company will pay you not just for using Bing, but for using its Edge browser or shopping at its online or brick-and-mortar stores.
Microsoft's beta of Minecraft for the Oculus Rift includes an "emergency stop" button that pushes out of the VR mode.
Microsoft has resumed delivery of Windows 10 previews to its Insider members after taking a break amid the release this year's lone major upgrade.
In what appears to be a reversal of its January position, Microsoft now says that Skylake PCs running Windows 7 and Windows 8 will be covered through the normal support periods.
Will we see other "Xbox exclusives" hit Steam in the future? Or does Quantum Break qualify as a special case?
Microsoft's OneDrive vs. Google Photos and iCloud: Price is one thing, but face recognition, search, caching, and albums are all key features for photo management.
Windows 10's Redstone 2 and Redstone 3 updates really are coming in 2017, according to a Microsoft blog post.
Microsoft has made no secret of its grand plans for chat bots, and this week it rolled out five new ones for Skype. Surely the most fun is "Spock," a bot that promises to help you "learn the ways of Vulcan logic."
Microsoft reveals that Windows 10 Mobile phone owners will have to wait for the Anniversary Update.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW