Microsoft has rolled out a premium service called Azure ExpressRoute, which allows businesses to connect to Office 365 via a private, managed wide area network instead of the public Internet.
Microsoft announced a suite of new updates to OneDrive for Business on Wednesday.
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
Apple CEO Tim Cook said Tuesday that the most successful businesses will be those that use mobile devices the best moving forward.
Microsoft on Tuesday announced further enhancements to its Azure cloud platform, including a new container service and a new security center.
Privacy concerns have swirled around Windows 10 since its launch at the end of July. Microsoft responded Monday.
Microsoft's series of guides to the core Office 2016 apps are surprisingly brief on some key topics, which is surprising given how much the company needs new users to take up this software.
Microsoft announced Monday that it has agreed to acquire the product assets from Adxstudio, a longtime partner of its Dynamics business.
At its Techdays event in Moscow next month, Microsoft is inviting developers to join a hackathon to create games and business apps for its VR Kit -- but it's not clear whether it's software or cardwear
Microsoft had its sights set squarely on big data when it introduced its Azure Data Lake earlier this year, and on Monday it broadened that effort with new tools designed to make big data processing and analytics simpler and more accessible.
Microsoft released a set of guidelines Friday detailing what it expects from different tiers of Windows 10 phones and tablets, offering a glimpse at what the company's hardware plans may look like.
Microsoft launched a new Preview build for its version of Windows 10 that's designed to run devices that are part of the Internet of Things, along with a development kit to help users test it out.
The top executives of five of the biggest tech companies in the U.S. will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Seattle on Wednesday.
The iPad Pro's screen size means that people who want to use Office on Apple's new tablet will have to pay for an Office 365 subscription.
Microsoft announced a promotion Tuesday afternoon aimed at getting users of old versions of Office onto its subscription service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW