A U.S. appeals court has restored a jury verdict in a multimillion-dollar patent infringement case against Microsoft but ordered a new trial on damages.
Happy New Year! Microsoft's first Patch Tuesday for 2011 is scheduled a week from today on the 11th of January, but there's no time like the present to kick things off for the year.
2010 saw Microsoft make a big grab for the cloud, while big business got serious about building clouds of its own
RTF-based exploits making the rounds, apply Nov. patch pronto, says MMPC
Rerun of lawsuit tossed by federal judge last February
There was an accidental data leak in a Microsoft's cloud services and we can expect more in the future
Here's my obligatory list of 2010's top 10 video games, in no particular order. Yours would no doubt look different. That's the point of lists, after all: To throw our favorites out there, then stand around comparing and critiquing.
Some aspects of the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software landscape, such as tired legacy code-bases and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9201562/Biggest_ERP_failures_of_2010">disastrous implementation projects</a>, may never go ...
Over the past five years, many organizations have abandoned their legacy Lotus Notes/Domino environments and transitioned to a platform based on Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint and Office. However, some of these companies have hesitated to tack...
After a mysteriously quiet launch late last week, Microsoft has released version 2.0 of its free Security Essentials (MSE) antivirus client.
Microsoft is debuting on Tuesday HTML5 Labs, a test and sandbox site for developers to experiment with early draft specifications of emerging HTML5-based technologies.
Can we talk? Based on the e-mail I get every day, I know a lot of you are still using Windows XP. I can understand why; it's like a comfortable old shoe. Plus, it's bought and paid for. Windows 7 probably seems stiff and scary, and it's not like Micr...
Hard on the heels of Microsoft's decision to offer "do not track" functionality in its upcoming Internet Explorer 9 browser comes word that Mozilla is planning a similar move for its Firefox 4.
Microsoft has announced that its manufacturing partners have sold more than 1.5 million Windows Phone 7 devices since the mobile platform's launch six weeks ago. Achim Berg, Microsoft's vice president of marketing and business for Windows Phones, mad...
Microsoft today said makers of phones running its new Windows mobile operating system had sold 1.5 million handsets since the October launch of Windows Phone 7 (WP7).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW