The successful use of phishing emails to breach secure organizations like Oak Ridge National Laboratory and RSA are stark reminders of the serious threat posed by what some experts have dismissed as as a low-tech method of attack.
Federal Trade Commission Chairman Jon Liebowitz this week singled out Google for not adopting "Do Not Track," the privacy feature that lets consumers opt out of online tracking by Web sites and advertisers.
According to anonymous sources who spoke with Kotaku earlier today, the next Xbox and PlayStation consoles shouldn't be expected until 2014. One insider believes that "both MS and Sony are telegraphing to each other that they're delaying, to milk the...
Microsoft said on Wednesday that its BPOS-Federal service has received an important certification that allows federal organizations to use the service.
IBM says it will support servers running Microsoft Windows on one of its mainframe platforms by the end of this year.
A Michigan woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge related to selling more than US$400,000 worth of counterfeit software on a website, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Microsoft will not be able to keep patents it proposed to buy from Novell under an agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice announced Wednesday.
Now that the public beta has begun, I've had a little time to evaluate Office 365, and it's been an interesting experience. I run a small business and am already a Google Apps for Business user, so am I tempted to make the switch?
(Writer's Comment: Starting today, Bugs and Fixes will be posted biweekly each month for your convenience. You'll still be able to read the Bugs and Fixes column in the monthly print issue of PCWorld.)
Facebook, HP, Rackspace, Juniper, Fujitsu and dozens of other organizations have joined a group building a defensive patent portfolio to protect Linux-using members from potential lawsuits.
Novell is porting Moonlight, an open source version of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application plug-in software, to Google's Android mobile platform, a Novell official acknowledged on Tuesday afternoon.
A little less than a year ago, Wall Street reached a Microsoft vs. Apple milestone: for the first time, Apple's corporate value surpassed Microsoft's.
Microsoft today released a pair of security advisories for Chrome, the browser built by rival Google.
Microsoft on Tuesday <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2011/04/19/updates-begin-for-at-amp-t-windows-phones.aspx">started rolling out software updates</a> to users of the Samsung Focus and LG Quantum, following ...
When it comes to IT, China likes to build big, whether it's the world's largest supercomputer or city-size complexes dedicated to cloud computing. Now, China is near to adding something else to its list of big tech things: the world's largest market ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW